• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rep Points?

buildingup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just got a notification that I recieved 1 new rep point. What does that mean?

That's means we need more women here... So I can flirt..

I just got a notification that I recieved 1 new rep point. What does that mean?
Okay im fuckin with ya. If its positive it means that someone thinks you posted solid advice, something they found useful or something that made them laugh. If its negative or red.... well you get the drift

it means someone has offered you fellatio, you must however return the favor while gazing into his eyes romantically.

Ok you go first Dr. But you don't have to look into my eyes. I will turn off the lights. I promise I will warn you when I get close by putting extra pressure on the back of your head

IML Gear Cream!
you've obviously misunderstood how this works. the person who repp'd you is offering. i'm no two bit street hussy, gotta work for this piece of ass.

you've obviously misunderstood how this works. the person who repp'd you is offering. i'm no two bit street hussy, gotta work for this piece of ass.
That's a lie, you put up that ad saying you needed to earn some extra cash to remove some tattoos

I will say I'm planning on running slappys last cycle. Those results were awesome and I have just about everything already

Back