• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Back to the Basics to get to FREAK level

BlueJayMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here it boys. What will be the transformation of transformations.

The goal is to get to 300+lbs @6' (don't really care about body fat.. just wanna be as lean as possible given the lack of gh)

Week 1-4:
Test 1g per week
tren a 500mg per week

Week 5-8:
Test 1.5g per week
Humalog 10-15iu am, preworkout, postworkout

Repeat until I reach desired size.

Sub for the ride.. cause it's gonna get interesting ;)
Any test/tren/humalog donations welcome! haha

This log will be as detailed (or not) as you guys ask of me. I will post at the minimum once per week but if there's interest in what I'm doing regarding anything, I'll answer it. I would love for a lot of people to get in on this.. will definitely make it better for everyone looking to get huge on a budget like I am and will push me to stay true to the plan.

I'm in bro!

what's your current starting weight? what kind of pre workout slin protocol are you going to be using? just running test and slin except for the first four weeks? I've ran slin without GH, but I was on tren and EQ the entire time. kept me nice and lean.

what's your current starting weight? what kind of pre workout slin protocol are you going to be using? just running test and slin except for the first four weeks? I've ran slin without GH, but I was on tren and EQ the entire time. kept me nice and lean.

Currently 6' 250lbs.
All post slin shakes will be 8g carbs/iu, 25g whey isolate, 5g creatine mono, 5g bcaa, 5g glutamine

Was that with slin R or humalog?

Currently 6' 250lbs.
All post slin shakes will be 8g carbs/iu, 25g whey isolate, 5g creatine mono, 5g bcaa, 5g glutamine

Why 8g/iu? Thats is not a good way to approach growth if your going to just keep blasting slin. Within a month your sensitivity will suck and you'll need even more slin to shuttle those same carbs. What are you doing to compensate for that? OTC sensitivity aids? Metformin?

BlueJay just shootin a opinion have you thought about 1g test, 600eq, 500npp then bumping the test to 1.5g. adding in some dbol or drol here and there would help big time.

-Oracle

Why 8g/iu? Thats is not a good way to approach growth if your going to just keep blasting slin. Within a month your sensitivity will suck and you'll need even more slin to shuttle those same carbs. What are you doing to compensate for that? OTC sensitivity aids? Metformin?

Are you saying that's too many carbs per iu? or too little?
What do you recommend to keep sensitivity up? From what I've been researching, just keeping carbs consistent throughout the day should be enough. As far as OTC I know CLA is good, what do you think?

BlueJay just shootin a opinion have you thought about 1g test, 600eq, 500npp then bumping the test to 1.5g. adding in some dbol or drol here and there would help big time.

-Oracle

Yes sir I have and personally I think eq is a waste of money. I'm a fan of npp but again just more money being spent when could be spent on more test or tren. I'm attempting to maximize anabolism. I am considering throwing in drol every once in a while though

Running test/tren/novolog right now. Winding down though. Have this week and next week left (7 weeks total) but I think I might call it a day after this week. Its such a bitch in this extreme heat. Post injection lethargy is fucking so brutal. Can barely stay awake. Running 7.5g carbs per iu. I think your PWO shake could be much better than your current plan bro.

IML Gear Cream!
Are you saying that's too many carbs per iu? or too little?
What do you recommend to keep sensitivity up? From what I've been researching, just keeping carbs consistent throughout the day should be enough.
Carbs per iu is based on sensitivity so there is no blanket answer thats the issue. Keep carbs consistent will not help with sensitivity at all and as you gain fat it will make sensitivity worse.

Mike Arnold is very knowledgeable in this. Maybe he can chime in. I would at least add metformin on non slim meals, lower carbs a bit on off days, add otc aids like cinnamon+fish oil+CLA+Chromium+L-Carnitine+Magnesium.

Carbs per iu is based on sensitivity so there is no blanket answer thats the issue. Keep carbs consistent will not help with sensitivity at all and as you gain fat it will make sensitivity worse.

Mike Arnold is very knowledgeable in this. Maybe he can chime in. I would at least add metformin on non slim meals, lower carbs a bit on off days, add otc aids like cinnamon+fish oil+CLA+Chromium+L-Carnitine+Magnesium.

Gotcha. Hopefully he chimes in. This was exactly what I was hoping id get out of posting a thread.

Is there a way to accurately measure insulin sensitivity? Such as measuring resting blood glucose before and after ingesting a set amount carbs? What numbers should I be looking for?

Is there a way to accurately measure insulin sensitivity? Such as measuring resting blood glucose before and after ingesting a set amount carbs? What numbers should I be looking for?
From my experience you want BG to be at normal levels. Once you start losing sensitivity your blood glucose would begin to rise therefore needing more slin to bring it down.

Best place/site to get a cheap glucometer and strips?

Currently 6' 250lbs.

I used slin R but was asking about your planned pre workout protocol with humalog since I'll be getting my hands on it soon

Just ordered some chromium, magnesium, CLA, L-Carnitine. Dosage recommendations?

Gonna swing by local pharmacy later for glucometer. Checked amazon and seems they sell the actual device and the strips separate.. If anyone knows a good one feel free to PM me the link

One touch ultra is baddasss. Inexpensive too. Strips are NOT cheap. But none of them are.

Halfway through week 1. Tren kicking in full effect... Had a fan on me on full blast all night and still sweating hard.

Get Shredded!
Throwing in some drol will be fun .. Let's just hope no more yellow poo poo ;)
Subbed brotha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Throwing in some drol will be fun .. Let's just hope no more yellow poo poo ;)
Subbed brotha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha definitely taking a break from that for a bit. I'll throw up some pics later this evening. Really going hard on calves lately (I want those Heavy calves :D)

I have a pretty sweet stock of green lady orals. Proviron is pretty much going to be ran indefinitely. Thinking of throwing in winny for weeks 9-12 to shred up a bit

BJM you're already a beast brother can't even imagine you 50 pounds heavier! kill it

Subbed...sounds like your pulling out all the stops!

Halfway through week 1:
whk3sj.jpg

r8xa2d.jpg

vosn7l.jpg

Know I'm in on this brother. Your going to be a monster by the end of the year aha.

I'll post up with my routines also.

Deadlift 5,4,3,2,1
Leg press 3x15
GHR 3x failure
DB Row 3x20
Good mornings 3x10
Ab rollout superset with push-ups 4x failure

Last edited:
Is there anything specific anyone wants me to do for this log? Open to suggestions

daily measurements and pics so we can track testicular atrophy.

you're gonna do this until you get to 300lbs? what do you weigh now?

Back