• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Opinions on crashing gear

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recently received 5 vials of prop and all are crashing. Seems a little sketchy. What are your opinions on this? Ask for replacements? It's generally 75 degrees where the gear is kept. I received it in June. Definitely no reason for them to be crashing that I can think of.

PS, please don't use this to play guess the source, I have lots of prop from several sources!

First, whats the mg/ml, second, how much crystallization has happened, third, on the label does it specify the solvents? I would heat all vials until they are back into solution and let it sit for a couple days where YOU would keep them. If they crystallize quickly (within a day or two) then maybe try to have the source replace them, but if it takes a lot longer for them to crash (a week or more...if they even do crash again), I would just keep them and thoroughly heat the vial before each pin.

100mg/ml. No real idea on the true solvents or carrier other than it's not mct/eo. Quite a bit in a few weeks. When they landed I saw one tiny crystal in one vial but now the all have at least a pinky nail sized chunk.

You know if I had a long term relationship with this source and it was only one vial I would prob just heat it but 5 . No reason for that ! They NEED to know for one thing and you are buying finished product you're not supposed to have to heat it up to make it usable . Of course according to some people here it also depends on how much you paid for it . The reasoning being if it's really cheap then what do you expect ? BTW I do NOT agree with this thinking ! Quality should always be correct no matter what the sponsor decides about pricing !

You know if I had a long term relationship with this source and it was only one vial I would prob just heat it but 5 . No reason for that ! They NEED to know for one thing and you are buying finished product you're not supposed to have to heat it up to make it usable . Of course according to some people here it also depends on how much you paid for it . The reasoning being if it's really cheap then what do you expect ? BTW I do NOT agree with this thinking ! Quality should always be correct no matter what the sponsor decides about pricing !
I agree. I actually have some crashed gear now from a new source ive been using and theyre replacing it

ive never had prop crash until my last go with a source it was always cyp i had crashing on me. mine was 1 vial so i just heated it up no worries, but 5 vials thats not right.

Wow I'm pretty new in this and I'm learning everyday is never this shit could I take it it's not to common and what does it get like that if not kept warm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely ask for replacements. 100mg/ml test prop should not be falling out of suspension especially in the summer time.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I messed with it for 15 minutes today and couldn't get any of them to fully dissolve. Hot water bath/microwave. I think I did my due diligence. It's the source I've done the most orders with so either they replace them or I'll just move on. Prop isn't a hard item to find. For the record I have excellent prop I paid much less for and excellent TPA I paid more for. The price shouldn't be a factor at mid range.

I recently had an issue with crashed test e and was advised by the sponsor to put a pin in without touching the oil with the pin into the oven at the lowest temp and I left it in for maybe 10 mins and it has not crashed again. It is giving me crippling pip and I am not using the rest.

I recently had an issue with crashed test e and was advised by the sponsor to put a pin in without touching the oil with the pin into the oven at the lowest temp and I left it in for maybe 10 mins and it has not crashed again. It is giving me crippling pip and I am not using the rest.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong but test e should not crash from what I have recently read from a well respected member here.

Colo said this after he said test e should never crash:
Test ace versus test e mg/mg is stronger if he got 250mg of test ace instead of test e it surely would crash and be higher dosed.<br />
<br />
Long reach it being test ace though. Probably just shitty quality Raws. International Raws are an unregulated industry so there are no standard to the products that are produced.<br />
<br />
What is the source doing to correct the issue would be my first question.<br />
<br />
Also being that it crashes at room temperature there is definitely a quality issue and the source should offer to fix it free of charge. That is if they are standup and actually care about their customers. I know there are a few sources out there that actually understand how to operate their labs as real businesses.

www.levram.us

They did send a replacement but I am very reluctant to use it. I have been using my pharma grade that supposed to be for my next cycle.

Is it true if test is made with coconut oil it will gel up if its cold but its not really crashed

Is it true if test is made with coconut oil it will gel up if its cold but its not really crashed

I guess Maybe. The coconut oil in my pantry is partially solid. But I thought the stuff used for gear was a little different???

Back