• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First blast from trt

bj00

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys looking for some input. gonna be doing my first blast soon im thinking 250test, 800eq and methyl sten for a kicker. will be for 12 weeks so everything can normalize before next check in with the doc. im 240 at 5'11 15%bf also im 22. been on the replacement for 6months. have gained well just from the dose of 200 mg per week.

Thanks

If you are really only 15% bf at 240lbs and your height, then you are a big motherfucker! Good for you!

Why only the small bump in your test dose, and the fairly high EQ dose? I'm guessing you're mainly looking to drop you bf%? If so, why not look at clen/t3 and double your Test dose while you run the fat burners? I have to think that'll be much more effective, and cheaper, to drop fat.

at least 16 weeks EQ.

i am pretty big lol. i have been told by a few people i have elite level genetics. one guy said i was destined to bodybuild when i found out i had low test lol. i responded extremely well just on the replacement. im bigger than guys on far greater amounts in my gym.

i get checked every 6 months. i dont think the bold would be fully cleared in time

Back