• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Brad Fucking Castleberry

BlueJayMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ready to have your mind blown? http://instagram.com/bradcastleberry

5'9" 245lbs <10% bf and somewhere in the ballpark of 765 squat 675 bench 750 DL. (which is nearly world record lifts if he cut down to 242 and worked at his DL a bit more)

Easily one of my biggest inspirations.

Based on purely speculation, I'd say he's pounding the humalog and growth the hardest with a solid dose of test and blasts of tren.

Do you guys think it's just in his genetics to be that fucking strong? Cause he "cheats" (uses momentum) on nearly every lift (reminds me of branch warren).. and he's about "functional training". Not to discourage from his great accomplishments cause like I said... nearly world record numbers. My mind is just absolutely blown at this guy. What type of drugs would you say he takes??
How do you think he got to where he is?

Let the discussion ensue.

Fucking incline bench with what looks like 585 lbs. if I am seeing this right.... I would like to know what the fuck the bro is on...He has youth on his side and I have known some strong guys but he makes it look easy....

Last edited:
His Squat and Deadlift aren't far off, but I wouldn't call them close to All Time World Record numbers since they're about 100 pounds off each at 242. At 275, he's nowhere in the ball park. That Bench Press, different story!

Plus you can't use momentum or cheat even the slightest bit or you're red lighted.

*Genetics, gear and hard work are the culprit here!

Kids impressive.. Seems like a douch but Ohh well I'm happy for him.. Hope he keeps knocking it out and becomes a big timer

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

His Squat and Deadlift aren't far off, but I wouldn't call them close to All Time World Record numbers since they're about 100 pounds off each at 242. At 275, he's nowhere in the ball park. That Bench Press, different story!

Plus you can't use momentum or cheat even the slightest bit or you're red lighted.

*Genetics, gear and hard work are the culprit here!

The men's raw without wraps world record total for 242 is 2080. And Brad already cleared that by >100lbs (given his bench wasn't a pause rep and his ass most likely came off the bench like his other bench vids). But you're right he'd need like another 100lbs on DL for a WR but less than that on squat.
I compete at 242 raw without wraps btw.
I need some of what he's on haha.

My guess?
Tren, deca, test. In high amounts. Halo or cheque drops for when he wants to max out.

As well as copious amounts of slin, also perhaps GH.

I think he looks terrible aesthetically-speaking for the amount of gear he probably shoots. But at the end of the day he's a powerlifter and not a bodybuilder, so he should be commended for those fucking impressive numbers.

well I'm impressed...I would love to know what his drug usage looks like
even if his form is not perfect he is pushing big weights

IML Gear Cream!
So what is the average life expectancy for a dude who gets this hulked out would you say?

Hmmmm for the amount of weight he is pushing dude is not really that big. I would say the numbers are blown up but he def has brute force. My speculation test 1g or more, HGh and Deca for joints.

Go Strong

He takes the exact same stuff we all take. Probably in the same amounts give or take for a few of us too.

Back