• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ordering food online

Jrow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey so im considering ordering my beef and chicken online , you can buy it in huge mass. Does anyone have a good site they love or any recommendations

Never even looked into this... do you know of any sites and looking for other ones or u r looking for one for the first time?

www.levram.us

most Safeways do a grocery delivery service. You can order everything you want online and they will deliver it to your door.
One thing I've done in the past, I hunt and have my meat butchered at a local shop. I give the owner some steaks in return, so every now and then when I order a half side of beef he takes a few cents off each pound. Local butchers typically have great meat, mine for example is all grass fed/finished, hormone and antibiotic free.

most Safeways do a grocery delivery service. You can order everything you want online and they will deliver it to your door.

Local butchers typically have great meat, mine for example is all grass fed/finished, hormone and antibiotic free.

don't you want to see the food before paying for it so you don't bed up with fatty shit? Dunno where you are, but the local butchers here charge 30/lb for grass fed eye of round and that is the cheapest shit out there. Reg storz charged like 3/lb for that shit but butcher shops are an order of magnitude more.

whrre you going yo med school, Guatemala?

grass fed beef is the shit. I know someone who reccomends this site:
http://www.eatmograssfedbeef.com/orderonline.php

It's less than 1000.00 for half a beef delivered to your door. Uh, have a serious freezer though, especially if, like me, you put 4 deer in there with the beef.

Ps, there is a wait time though I don't know what it is.
PPs, the ribs never make it to the freezer; hehe. :roflmao:

i wouldn't trust omahasteaks after my buddy got a bunch of them when i went down there to train with him last. the fat content and sodium content was ridiculous compared to your standard cuts of meat from the butcher.

OH, get the heart, tounge and soup bones (not all of em, just one or two biguns), toss that all in with a couple of whole onions, celery, minced garlic, taters (if you are eating carbs, and hell, even if you aint), carrots, fresh tarragon, saffron, cardam, curry powder, cayenne pepper or I prefer two big crushed jalepenos, salt and pepper to taste. YUMMY!!

I'm gonna check out the places thanks guys!!!!

Back