• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can proviron replace an AI?

TheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

Just trying to learn a bit about proviron as its something ive never looked into.

As it lowers SHBG and prevents E from forming, does that mean that when used on cycle the use of an AI is not necessary?

Thanks in advance!

If by cycle you mean higher than a trt or cruise dose I'm going to say no. It has antiE effects, but it's not going to be as effective as an actual AI.

If by cycle you mean higher than a trt or cruise dose I'm going to say no. It has antiE effects, but it's not going to be as effective as an actual AI.

I agree ... But everyone is an individual and responds differently. Some people can run a pretty decent amount if aromatizing compounds and not need an AI. Other people, like myself, need an AI from day one of a cycle. I have found that proviron is an excellent addition to my AI and really like the effects.

I'm absolutely in love with proviron. I've never ran bloods without using an AI and only proviron on cycle. so can't technically speak on that.

Ive got access to some Provi.

Currently running 600mg/wk test E with 10mg aromasin.

May throw it in there!

In general I would say no. Some people can get away with just proviron or masteron as their "E control" but most will run into issues at higher doses of aromatizing compounds. Hell some people can take grams of test with no form of AI whatsoever and be fine. You won't know until you try, but I would tread lightly and have something stronger on hand.

I can share my experience with this . Last winter I did a bulk cycle . Test e , deca and proviron . I was experimenting with the whole no AI or at least minimum AI . I was trying to let my estrogen run slightly elevated . Many think that interfering with aromatization will inhibit gains to some degree . So I was on a gram of test , 100mg provi /day and 600mg/wk deca . I took 12.5 mg/e3d of aromasin , a minimal amount . Now I have never had even an itchy nipple much less any swelling or lumps . At about 4 weeks my left nipple had swelling around the nipple , quite pronounced . So the proviron didn't do the job completely . I upped the sin to 12.5 mg eod , kept the provi at 100mg/day and all was well after . For me the provi helped control estrogen but I did need some dose of AI on a large dose cycle . I do not have labs to prove this other than the visual results , my bad .

Any of you guys get BPH/prostate issues with proviron?

Nope. Proviron by itself is not an AI, and you shouldn't count on it to fight gyno or estrogenic symptoms.

BTC, I've heard from several people about proviron aggravating the prostate. It's almost a methylated DHT, chemically-speaking, so that sounds about right if you have prostate issues.

IML Gear Cream!
This is based on the individual,and their genetics..What works well for some, may not for the next..Proviron can help some people stay nice and dry at the same tame keeping estro in check,while others need to add Tamox, or none of the two and Adex instead.. It would also depend of how server the estrogenic effects are..Some people cant run just an anti-e alone, they need an anti-aromatase drug instead.. Like I said, this is solely based on the individual and their genetics!

Back