• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I hope I don't get banned or shitted on for saying this but here it is anyway...

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
To the Reps out there. This forum easily is one of the best on the net period, but man, allot of you are talking some stupid shit right now. What the fuck are you guys saying in response to some of these questions people have... Where is your knowledge coming from??? Are you just copying and pasting questions and responding to the first thing you see that was answered over in some other forum? I'm not naming names or pointing fingers but c'mon guys/gals. Just because you "Rep" for a sponsor doesn't mean you are a know-it-all, and that goes for me too. So don't try and squash some shit in a thread because you think you have more power than they do. I know Heavy is going to read this and I'm probably going to get a lashing for this but now that I'm back active and full time I've just got to say this in the open. Me, I have a ton of experience working with people, from Contest Prep to show's to posing to giving chemical advice. And yes, allot of that is from hear-say and research but I myself constantly do bloods and am testing different methods and products that I'm using. I need to know if my gear is on point and this is why I go out of the way to do it. I'm now 15 weeks out from a pretty big show and I'm going to make a fucking statement. Anyone on that stage will be squashed period. I might have some different methods or ideas about things but everything is getting so original... broscience goes a long long way in this game but so does working with a professional trainer. Also, I've said this time after fucking time and this isn't a pat on the back but my best friend is a "PRO BODYBUILDER". Here's a hint, he was just in the Toronto Pro and he's 30 years old. We both continue to this day to bounce ideas of training, protocols and contest prep off of one another. And to be honest, he's got more access to everything related in this sport than anything you can type in a search bar. That's where I get a handful of my knowledge, where do you get yours??? I'm just sick of most you just responding, you're not even reading into the question that's being asked. Don't smoke some kid because he's got a crazy question, try and read into it and answer it honestly the best you can. Not some just dumb-ass answer but acknowledge what's being asked and try to help. Why do you even reply, to get "REP" points... because if you can't answer more than a few questions, then don't help out at all and go trolling somewhere else..

I'm out of the loop on who/what you're talking about specifically. There are plenty of people around the net who think that just because they've shot a load of gear and have read some articles on steroid.com that they know everything.

all of that ^^^

I try not to open my mouth about anything unless I know a lot about it from a medical standpoint

bro-science doesn't fly with me but I will try to research anything that I see ..

..TOTALLY.AGREE WITH last paragraph. ..but there's a lot of good dudes that do take their time but yeah I have seen shadyness..!!! The other stuff I just don't even have an opinion on that ...no response...was just agreeing with last paragraph. ..and wanted to.add that some cool dudes do take the time with noobs..Raines ^^^^^^^ here being one of them...But Definitely Agree Bout To Skin Em Through The ringer...

This whole lifestyle is based on trail and error,what's tested to be tried and true,and for most they need to be experienced first hand...There's a vast amount of theories,and many seem logical,others seem impractical..Your not the only one that has a close relation with someone that has made tremendous progress in this lifestyle..Many bro's,even the ones who are silent members here may possess some pretty solid networks,remember this lifestyle/sport is world wide my friend don't limit yourself by thinking the world is within your box..
There's many people here who are very genuine and passionate with what they do,and this lifestyle..You'll find a vast amount of solid advise from members alike in this community..Nothing for nothing, all due respect, if you wish to carry the cat around by its tail that's fine, but tooting on your own horn man,makes your post seem egotistical..

But I concur, there's often a shit ton of members being misinformed on one thing or an other..

I like to share my bro science with the expectation that someone smarter than me is going to lay down some real factzz.

then I combine my bro theory with the scientific facts and create a super brosintific-myth

I don't know everything and am a little lost to whom you are referring to and I've always stated that if I don't know something, I'll point a person in the right direction to someone who does know. A lot of things on a lot of boards is regurgitated bro science/advice. That's when I don't even bother posting. Help is nice but sometimes you wanna shake your head. I'm sure you can agree here

getting banned for speaking your mind....meh,,,,that is why we live in America ,,,if ya cant state your opinion whats the point....its obvios there is some bd advice sometimes , however its usually backed up with great advice on the matter...that is why i love this place....

when i first joined i got into it with a few people for my uneducated questions.(farva)thx bro..:kiss: ..but i see why they were hard on me ...if they wernt i wouldnt of researched before asking the next semi stupid question....:roflmao: point is it takes a villiage and ive seen this place step up to the occasion many of times to fix a situation..if had people that dont inow me for shit step up and go out of there way for me.......and yes there some bad apples in here but thats life...they will float to the top and be thrown aside by there own doing....

just do you bro.......ive always liked the quote...."Ignorance is always speaking,, wisdom is always listening"...something to that matter anyway....

anyway i guess im lucky this was the first forum i found....and the only forum ive been involved in....the rest ive visited are a joke..imho constant badgering, horible advice, horibble sponsors...

This is why I only ask questions. winning!

To the Reps out there. This forum easily is one of the best on the net period, but man, allot of you are talking some stupid shit right now. What the fuck are you guys saying in response to some of these questions people have... Where is your knowledge coming from??? Are you just copying and pasting questions and responding to the first thing you see that was answered over in some other forum? I'm not naming names or pointing fingers but c'mon guys/gals. Just because you "Rep" for a sponsor doesn't mean you are a know-it-all, and that goes for me too. So don't try and squash some shit in a thread because you think you have more power than they do. I know Heavy is going to read this and I'm probably going to get a lashing for this but now that I'm back active and full time I've just got to say this in the open. Me, I have a ton of experience working with people, from Contest Prep to show's to posing to giving chemical advice. And yes, allot of that is from hear-say and research but I myself constantly do bloods and am testing different methods and products that I'm using. I need to know if my gear is on point and this is why I go out of the way to do it. I'm now 15 weeks out from a pretty big show and I'm going to make a fucking statement. Anyone on that stage will be squashed period. I might have some different methods or ideas about things but everything is getting so original... broscience goes a long long way in this game but so does working with a professional trainer. Also, I've said this time after fucking time and this isn't a pat on the back but my best friend is a "PRO BODYBUILDER". Here's a hint, he was just in the Toronto Pro and he's 30 years old. We both continue to this day to bounce ideas of training, protocols and contest prep off of one another. And to be honest, he's got more access to everything related in this sport than anything you can type in a search bar. That's where I get a handful of my knowledge, where do you get yours??? I'm just sick of most you just responding, you're not even reading into the question that's being asked. Don't smoke some kid because he's got a crazy question, try and read into it and answer it honestly the best you can. Not some just dumb-ass answer but acknowledge what's being asked and try to help. Why do you even reply, to get "REP" points... because if you can't answer more than a few questions, then don't help out at all and go trolling somewhere else..

btw......can you post in my "Here's my Frickin Cycle, part Deux" thrad in the Steroid section? Thanks in advance!

IML Gear Cream!
Preach bro! I try not to answer unless I know I'm 100% correct. If I'm not sure, I'll grab vision and ask him lol

I agree with some of your post. I think Vison was spot on. Knowing a pro or two is irrelevant in this game and if you compete and don't know a few, you have to be a hermit.

You seem very knowledgeable but I don't even like your cycles as a bodybuilder, nevermind a physique competitor. This isn't to call you out but if you "know" some pros you'd know that some run less for a pro circuit than you do.

I don't think anyone is an expert on here. Heavy, Mike and Vison are the most knowledgeable but I still wouldn't have them layout a cycle for a show because I know what I do best with.

I agree with some of your post. I think Vison was spot on. Knowing a pro or two is irrelevant in this game and if you compete and don't know a few, you have to be a hermit.

You seem very knowledgeable but I don't even like your cycles as a bodybuilder, nevermind a physique competitor. This isn't to call you out but if you "know" some pros you'd know that some run less for a pro circuit than you do.

I don't think anyone is an expert on here. Heavy, Mike and Vison are the most knowledgeable but I still wouldn't have them layout a cycle for a show because I know what I do best with.
Spot on advice

I could'nt have said that better myself!

just two things here . The so called " knowledge " in our sport is ever evolving . It's always evolving on an individual basis as well . We grow in experience and know how as we do it and read and talk with others weather they be IFBB pro's or forum members or just friends at the gym . And ASF is a forum . It's where people talk things out and debate subjects . Sometimes we come to consensus , sometimes not . I think you have to sift through the posts and use what works or seems sound and throw out the rest . Nobody here is the know all expert who understands everything there is about training , nutrition and gear , no one !

- - - Updated - - -

Well stated lou, some people do well on certain gear and others on different gear.Everybody is different even though physiology is similar as far as hormonal receptors etc.. not going there, just that I grow very well off of a certain type gear I have heard others say they think is useless or practically useless! I will tell someone from my experience and I don't know but I would love to know what the top guys know. Who knows.LOL Lou is right!!

just two things here . The so called " knowledge " in our sport is ever evolving . It's always evolving on an individual basis as well . We grow in experience and know how as we do it and read and talk with others weather they be IFBB pro's or forum members or just friends at the gym . And ASF is a forum . It's where people talk things out and debate subjects . Sometimes we come to consensus , sometimes not . I think you have to sift through the posts and use what works or seems sound and throw out the rest . Nobody here is the know all expert who understands everything there is about training , nutrition and gear , no one !

- - - Updated - - -

you guys aren't experts?!? :mad: wtf

Who, smokey?? I was saying from my experience?? I think basically lou was too, I have been doing this off and on a long time but what works for me might not work for you, dosage , product ,etc.... all we can tell people is what we have personally experienced.

Who, smokey?? I was saying from my experience?? I think basically lou was too, I have been doing this off and on a long time but what works for me might not work for you, dosage , product ,etc.... all we can tell people is what we have personally experienced.

dude I'm just kidding. I got a lot of great help here. I don't even know what this thread is about.

vision,bush and lou all hit the nail on the head i think......and the amount ive learned in less than a year on this forum is amazing and would have never happened without asf and the great group here period....got me through my mid life crisis;)

I knew about 10% of what I know before coming to this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Unlisted and Lou are gonna fuck :coffee:

bahahahhahahaa.....dont be jelly..:nono:

This whole lifestyle is based on trail and error,what's tested to be tried and true,and for most they need to be experienced first hand...There's a vast amount of theories,and many seem logical,others seem impractical..Your not the only one that has a close relation with someone that has made tremendous progress in this lifestyle..Many bro's,even the ones who are silent members here may possess some pretty solid networks,remember this lifestyle/sport is world wide my friend don't limit yourself by thinking the world is within your box..
There's many people here who are very genuine and passionate with what they do,and this lifestyle..You'll find a vast amount of solid advise from members alike in this community..Nothing for nothing, all due respect, if you wish to carry the cat around by its tail that's fine, but tooting on your own horn man,makes your post seem egotistical..

But I concur, there's often a shit ton of members being misinformed on one thing or an other..

No bro, I totally agree with you too. I'm not tooting my own horn by saying one of my best friends is a pro, haha, not at all Vision. I was on for hours and hours over the last few days and reading thread after thread, I mean hundreds upon hundreds. Across all sponsors on here. And listening to some of these people who knew not a damn thing 6 months ago now bashing some people just makes me mad. And yes of course there's theories upon theories for what works, that's why we come here to share. And by listening to others mistakes informs/educates us in a way where we might of gone had we not of just listen to someone share his or her experience. That's all I'm saying man. I know I was going to be beaten on when I wrote this but it was in hopes that people would read it and rethink why we're on here. That's all my man.

Last edited:
i think OP should name drop so we can put the bastards on the firing line.....bring all reps forward its time to pay the piper....

RoidsR4m3 for forum president!!!!!!

Back