• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

beginner. thinking of doing a cycle. help and guidance would be much appreciated.

djames321

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, ive been working out for around a year now and im hoping to join the forces in the next few months, im 20 years old weight about 11st 6lbs and im 5ft 10ins. Im thinking of doing one cycle of equipose and test prop. not sure how much mg a week i will be consuming hoping use to help me decide that. But basically i just want bulk up a bit before i join the forces.
Been guided of taking 3 injections a week, MON/WED/FRI of 1ml of equipose and 1ml of test prop. And then using Clomid as a PCT. Im worried about certain side effects but if im only doing one cycle is there any chance? Could any one help me out here, and talk to me about weekly dosage, would be appreciated. cheers

Nice first post..

Your to young.. Forget about AAS and eat,and lift.. Nuff said!

Forget gear until you've been training long enough to know what works for you and how your body responds to different stresses that cone from it. Sorry bud, a year isn't enough. Best advice I can give is EAT, EAT, READ, and EAT.

This above..what river said..

There's so much to learn in the vast spectrum of this sport, from knowing your marcos, timing carbs/proteins, it goes on and on.. You really need to know how your body recacts on certain diets,and listen to it as a machine,and know how all motor parts work as one vessel..You'll be amazed abd what you could achieve with the proper diet FOR YOU,and just getting the volume up in your lifts, and increasing the intensity..

You got at least 3-5 more years of serious training and eating. You will be surprised what you can accomplish natural at this age. AAS are when you can't move any further naturally not just to jump ahead of all that hard work.

Ok, guys. So, what do you do if a fella won't listen? Do you give him some direction anyway?

Oh to be 20 again with the wisdom I have now....

thanks for the response guys! its just so many people are saying that steriods are fine if taking correctly and not abused. my sister is a medical student in her final year and is also doing sports physiology and although she isnt too pleased im thinking of going down this route she sees nothing serious and not against steriods at all! and as its a legit reason (joining the miliarty police) im not going to be abusing it. its so hard for me to put on any real size, im naturally a really skinny guy. its just with me joining the police i would like to have a bit of size and bulk to me can anyone understand that? i dont wanna be pushed about etc. can one 8 week cycle really be that bad? instead of telling me not to can any one recommend a good, safe, first cycle for me? and give me some sort of direction? lets be honest alot of people who take steriods take them around 19/20/21 anyway. and alot of yous were in the same situation as me i am sure. but thanks for the replys!!

Listen, we can put a program together for YOU that will be specialized and designed around your needs/goals..

There is a such thing as hard gaining, this we all know, and many of us been there many times..However there's ways to blast past that, depending on how much your willing to put in,determination and dedication..You'll be disappointed with the results of AAS because you'll lose your gains if you do NOT know how to eat,train and maintain..
Way to often you hear "If i took roids I would look like him too".. Thats not entirely the case at all..Build your foundation,get a base to work with, grow from there, learn your marco's, learn how to train and listen to your body..I don't listen to your sister at ALL...AAS can in fact be extremely detrimental to your health and endocrine system..Yes it's true that using vs abusing is two different things, but you have to consider that your still manipulating your hormonal levels/endocrine system as a whole..There's always a trade off, and you just may be the unlucky few that posses the aromatase enzyme(theres no way to tell if you do or do not) and you could trigger an onset of gyno..Not pleasant!
Last but not least, you will be shutting yourself down, and at your age that is extremely foolish, regardless of what you read about a strong chance of rebound,shut down is shut down..

Theres ways to eat, theres ways to train, and achieve some extraordinary results.. Would you listen to us?:hmm:

stupid kids...want to join the military and take steroids at 20.

both bad ideas.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Vision,
Do you mean you can put together a programme for my diet and gym? or a steroid programme? obvisiouly if you feel that i can see brilliaint results with out steriods i will listen and try out what you have in mind. i am dedicated i go to the gym 6 times a week, chest and tris one day, back and bis another, shoulders next, and then legs and so on.. my diet at the moment i feel is quite good. i eat about 2500 calories a day and get about 120grams of protein a day? its just its getting very hard to put on any size. obvsiously all yous have alot of experience with steroids and my sister dosnt so i will take your opinions and and veiws on board. i am not totally decided that i am going to go down the route of steroids and if any of yous have a good programme or plan that you feel will help me instead of going down that route i would be glad and thankful for your help! personally i would like to show you my progress pictures so far so you can how i have progressed and what body type etc i am. thanks again for the reply

From ages 14-20 I went from 20% (approximately) bodyfat at 120lbs to 10% at 200lbs.

There is so much to learn and achieve naturally before considering the use of anabolics.

May I point you in the direction of people like Dr Layne Norton, Alan Aragon and Brad Schoenfield for great information on how to train and efficiently periodise your training.

Dr Layne Nortons vlogs also contain excellent information regarding dieting, macronutrients, supplementation etc.

I am 20 myself and understand how you are feeling, but please consider your risk:benefit ratio. Question your motives. Are you a competitive bodybuilder? Is this decision going to really benefit your career? Have you exhausted all other avenues to achieve your goal? These are some examples.

Good luck.

and nuttz51 who do you think you are to question my career aspects. asked for advice not for some bollox to start giving it that. good luck!

The shadow, cheers for that! how would i get in contact with them people you have pointed me in? no you see im not competing i was literally just looking for a short cut as i start the military in feburary, march time! maybe im better of to just get a proper good diet. have you yourself ever used anabolics ?

Layne Norton has written some of the better articles on bodybuilding.com, and he has a website and youtube channel.

Alan Aragon has a site and write some fantastic advanced bodybuilding info.

Also, military police tend to have so much fucking time on their hands... you'll have no shortage of time to train and get to your max naturally.

DJames,

If you google the names I wrote above and do some personal research you will learn a great deal.

I have trained with many great bodybuilders, and have been trained by Dorian Yates and I personally considered the above names to be the absolute prime when it comes to training/diet/supplementation knowledge.

Please understand now that a 'short cut' IS NOT what you should be looking for. The tortoise and the hare principle is so key, especially in the game of muscle building.

Yes I have and still do use AAS, but this is YOU and not ME. Please do not take this decision lightly.

thanks for the response guys! its just so many people are saying that steriods are fine if taking correctly and not abused. my sister is a medical student in her final year and is also doing sports physiology and although she isnt too pleased im thinking of going down this route she sees nothing serious and not against steriods at all! and as its a legit reason (joining the miliarty police) im not going to be abusing it. its so hard for me to put on any real size, im naturally a really skinny guy. its just with me joining the police i would like to have a bit of size and bulk to me can anyone understand that? i dont wanna be pushed about etc. can one 8 week cycle really be that bad? instead of telling me not to can any one recommend a good, safe, first cycle for me? and give me some sort of direction? lets be honest alot of people who take steriods take them around 19/20/21 anyway. and alot of yous were in the same situation as me i am sure. but thanks for the replys!!

Brother, please listen... I'm a naturally skinny guy too BUT, I put on 15 lbs in a month (not all muscle of course) with JUST my diet and nothing else. Eat because it's time to eat, not because you're hungry. Food/diet really is the key. I see SO MANY people run "fail cycles"... they think the gear is bunk or something simply because their diet isn't in check. I look at them and say "how can your gear be bunk? We ran the same doses, same lab, at the same time and look at my results!" Seriously man, lots more research needs to be done on your end first. Example Question: how many calories should YOU (not me or anyone else) get per day to meet your goals? what should your protein/fat/carb ratios be for your goals? No googling, just answer. lol

That isnt any where near enough calories to bulk. Not sure about your metabolism but if I only ate 2500 a day I would be SKINNY. EAT BRO EAT and eat good stuff. Chicken fish oats isolate protein shakes rice and eat your veggies!

Lots of good advice. Yeah 2500 is low, low. Hell I'm on a fat reduction diet and I'm still getting 3500 and I'm nearly 50. Protein is low as well.
Here's a statement of fact: NOTHING is more anabolic than FOOD.
Oh, and I'm a vet, welcome aboard; now drop and give me 50!! :paddle:

Get Shredded!
Bro here is a rule of thumb. 300 cals per day to.maintain weight and body weight in grams of protein. If you want to bulk you need 4000-4500 cals with clean carbs and 1.5 to 2 times your body weight in protein. Lean red meat is the best source. Chicken is second then Isolate protein. Good luck and wait on the AAS you don't wanna be 25 with no natural test because you shut down your body at 20. Also boot camp will get you stacked. And if you really wanna run gear get.deployed most of your comrades will be running gear

- - - Updated - - -

Bro here is a rule of thumb. 3000 cals per day to.maintain weight and body weight in grams of protein. If you want to bulk you need 4000-4500 cals with clean carbs and 1.5 to 2 times your body weight in protein. Lean red meat is the best source. Chicken is second then Isolate protein. Good luck and wait on the AAS you don't wanna be 25 with no natural test because you shut down your body at 20. Also boot camp will get you stacked. And if you really wanna run gear get.deployed most of your comrades will be running gear

Back