• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First order placed and paid

Thank you for ordering from us. We love making our customers happy!

Update: It's been 19 days since my order, and the tracking still says package accepted, and in transit on usps website. No change since shipping. I contacted PSL, and was asked to be patient. Still waiting. Hopefully....... 😕

Hey

Thanks for your patience- usps have a lot of delays - so many packages waiting to arrive - you need to wait a little -Thansk

BTW - we have full resend policy :)

P.S.L. Crew

i got my letro from them very quickly. not sure if it's legit or not since all i got was achy joints after 2 weeks at 2.5mg/day

UPDATE#2: It's been 22 days since my original order now. No status change on the usps website, and nothing in the mail. After reading the terms of resend, I realize that after 30 days I'll qualify.... but only if I provide a different address. Well..... I don't have another address, and certainly wouldn't send a package like this to a friend or family member. Honestly..... a resend policy is awesome. But I.... like everyone else have a cycle to keep up with and am honestly frustrated. I am VERY Glad I chose to order the minimum for my first order. Sorry for the rant but losing hope

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't post shipping details - don't worry if you don't get it we will resend your order - but you need to be patient and waiting -all details you will find in our terms or just email us

Thanks

PSL

Last edited by a moderator:
It was over seas. They have already shipped my resend. I will post final results. Can't help if package was seized, but I have to say the communication with PSL is excellent. They are willing to make things right. I am confident that I will have my order soon, and will probably use them again based on their customer service alone. Go ahead and order with confidence cowboy. They'll take care of u.

IML Gear Cream!
It was over seas. They have already shipped my resend. I will post final results. Can't help if package was seized, but I have to say the communication with PSL is excellent. They are willing to make things right. I am confident that I will have my order soon, and will probably use them again based on their customer service alone. Go ahead and order with confidence cowboy. They'll take care of u.
We have to do what is right with our customers because thats our rules. Thank you and please let us know when your package arrives.

Update: Yes. My resend arrived. One of the bottles of tren enanthate looks like swamp water. I've written another thread about quality. Check it out. But.... yes... Order arrived

Back