• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Same old workout routine

Sps1228

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How often should you switch up your workouts ? As in routine, been doing the same routine workout for about 4 months now and feel like I could use a changeup, I was adding weight every week and now it's kinda slowed up some. I hear your muscle will stop growing as much if you don't shock your muscles and change things up a bit.

definately time to switch..i find after 8-10 weeks my body is just used to it and needs the change..also find it helpful to take few days off every time i switch my routine..

I don't switch the routine, just switch around excerises but for the most part I've been on the same routine for like 2 or 3 years now...

still making big gainz.

Instead of switching it up I just take a 2-3 week break every 4-6 months then I come back and make huge gainz.

Back