• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The correct breakdown is: 50% gear, 25% training, 25% diet

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
That's what I think :coffee: suck it fags

is this in the Pit yet?

Go home smokey, you're drunk.

90% gear 10% diet....why lift....rigorous sex 3-5 x ew for the win....for intensity find a 300lbr for the night to wrestle with.....

IML Gear Cream!
Let's look at this from a different perspective....I am currently on a cut. Running tpa, tren-a, masteron, anavar and proviron. I am using the CKD diet, 25-30 grams of carbs a day, cheat meal Friday night, and a Saturday carb up where I consume 600-700 grams of carbs for a refeed.

9 weeks into it I'm down 13 lbs, and 3 inches off my waist. Is it mainly the AAS or the diet??? Do you think if I stayed at maintenance calories I would have achieved the same with just AAS alone?

Same with a bulk...... do you think you can put on 15-20 lbs without consuming more calories and only using AAS?

Let's look at this from a different perspective....I am currently on a cut. Running tpa, tren-a, masteron, anavar and proviron. I am using the CKD diet, 25-30 grams of carbs a day, cheat meal Friday night, and a Saturday carb up where I consume 600-700 grams of carbs for a refeed.

9 weeks into it I'm down 13 lbs, and 3 inches off my waist. Is it mainly the AAS or the diet??? Do you think if I stayed at maintenance calories I would have achieved the same with just AAS alone?

Same with a bulk...... do you think you can put on 15-20 lbs without consuming more calories and only using AAS?

it's both aas and diet.would u achieve the same results without gear?just with a trt dose that put u in the right hormonal values?

I've been off gear for 20 years. I trained hard, used all different kinds of diets and legal supps. Never has anything been this easy since I started AAS a few months ago. Juss sayin....

Hahaha fuckin smokey hahaha :roflmao:.....I say a unproven 50/50 asumming work out is equal on both ends .....now I am full shit alot and this shit isnt proven just my .02

well.....you must be the best motherfucker on the planet then :coffee:

Hahaha fuckin smokey hahaha :roflmao:.....I say a unproven 50/50 asumming work out is equal on both ends .....now I am full shit alot and this shit isnt proven just my .02

:clapping:

:roflmao:

Or you guys are just way more motivated to eat and lift knowing you have aas in your system and the motivation subconsciously translates to more gainz.

Get Shredded!
We are not regular guys. We lift and eat right the best we can. Therefore gears work better on us. It's a more pronounced effect than someone who is just a casual lifter.

I have absolutely no science to back this up. Just my 2 rusty Lincolns :D

or you're an alien and just don't remember, therefore your gains are altered in our pathetic earth atmosphere, but your really the incredible hulk....waitwut?

Do casual lifters even get gainzz?

I think they do not.

whats a casual lifter:hmm:

it's both aas and diet.would u achieve the same results without gear?just with a trt dose that put u in the right hormonal values?

well.....you must be the best motherfucker on the planet then :coffee:
Well now that we established that...... lol....

I wasn't stating facts, I was posing questions. Of course you need all three. You also have to look at what your goal is. Muscle mass, fat loss, strength? My goal was fat loss with some muscle gain, and I actually gained strength. I could have never done that with diet and training alone.... I've tried and lost muscle right along with fat. As far as putting on size and you are happy with water retention, a high test, deca, and anadrol cycle will probably do it even without adding a ton of calories.

That said I do think diet is number one, but it also depends what your goal is.

Can we just agree that someone needs to figure out a way to make cheeseburgers and hotwings nutritionally balanced without the need for moderation while simultaneously making tren sweat smell like gardenias?

Maybe add the sour tren sweat to cheeseburger and hot wings recipe?

Dunno about you but my sweat tastes like old expired buttermilk...you never know.

Can we just agree that someone needs to figure out a way to make cheeseburgers and hotwings nutritionally balanced without the need for moderation while simultaneously making tren sweat smell like gardenias?

tumblr_n7wsivKcOF1rxcygdo1_400.gif

Back