• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

From South Carolina

csubuc76

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats happening. New to the group. I am 29 years old from small town Sumter, SC. I have done my share of prohormones the last several years and feel like i have maxed out my potential and looking for newer and more advanced ways to get my physique to the ultimate level. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Whats happening. New to the group. I am 29 years old from small town Sumter, SC. I have done my share of prohormones the last several years and feel like i have maxed out my potential and looking for newer and more advanced ways to get my physique to the ultimate level. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome and glad you made it CB.
Everyone, this is a new friend of mine. Make him feel welcome. He is a good guy.

Welcome CB, jas is a good dude, if he says your cool you must be.
Welcome to the next level bro, happy growing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Great to have a friend of jas's around.

Thanks for the love. The one main company I used for PH's was Xcel Nutrition. I've tried all of their products and am sure most of you know how potent and fucked up they look. But again, I feel maxed out. I haven't done shit since last Novemeber and recently had all my levels checked and are back to normal. So this means it is GO TIME for my first real gear. So any suggestions on products for a rookie, company, dosage, on cycle support, and PCT would be great. Just remember, I'm a rookie at this and need to get my feet wet first.

6'5'' 283lbs
17% BF

IML Gear Cream!
Jas just read that sticky. Looks like I'll start off with some basic Test.

trying to get jacked for that myrtle beach, bro? Fat bitches luvvv it

welcome.

I'm already jacked Nuttz. Need to get shredded. And put on a few solid pounds of muscle.

So let me get this right.

Test E or P 600mg /wk for 12 weeks

What else? Are there any other sample starter cycles to follow?

3yzu9u2e.jpg

This was a month ago at my heaviest since college football days, 312lbs solid muscle. Was on Xcel Nutritions Sasquatch DNA.

So let me get this right.

Test E or P 600mg /wk for 12 weeks

What else? Are there any other sample starter cycles to follow?

Should be test E or test Cyp...prop is short ester and you'd be pinning pretty much every day. Cypionate and Enanthate are the two long ones that people generally stick with for their first run.

or you could try sustanon. that would be a 2-3 more pins per week than cyp or enth though.

anywhere from 500-750 per week and you'll be good.

don't forget the AI

12-14 weeks is perfect.

if you want a little jump start and are experienced with prohormones it wouldn't hurt to kick start the first 4 weeks with something like epistane. I did that once and worked well. By the time the epi was gone the test had reached peak levels.

good luck

Last edited:
how does this look:

250mg test e 2x week
Aromasin: 10mg ED
HCG: 500iu every 3rd day

PCT:

Clomid: 100/100/100/50 (take 50mg 2x per week for 3 weeks, then 50mg the last week)
Aromasin: 20mg/day for 3 weeks
HCG: 2500iu every 3rd day for 2 weeks

Any tweaking needed?

Get Shredded!
Cs- that's a great starter cycle my only critique would be, 500ius every 3rd day is a lot. Most see good effects w 250ius twice a week. But everyone's different.

Pct looks good, I personally used clomid 100/100/50/50

Just listen to your body for sides, everyone's different and reacts differently.

Good luck bro, happy growing!

http://levram.us

Welcome to ASF! lots of cool peeps to run into around here, stay around a little..

Welcome to ASF.

Welcome to the forum. And you're an Auburn fan living in S. Carolina, I'm sorry.... lol
GO DAWGS

Well then sir, you have a valid excuse. lol
just kiddin' got some friends who are auburn fans. Glad to have ya

Back