• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

tommygunz banned

tommygunz

Assministrator
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yep, you read that right. Ironjugglenuts admin didn't like me calling bullshit on him so I done got myself banned after 80+ posts over pyes bullshit ego. I'm heart broken, can a brother get a hug or something?

On a brighter note ASF got a lot of free adspace there. I have to tell you though they are some of the most repressed bros I've ever seen. They worship at the feet of the profit pyes, it's like the dark ages over there. Brothers come into the light you are welcome here.

Uh kinda. There is a new member over there you should watch for though, almost as charming as me.

So+awesome+_d1b0b71895883e62d901c92aef2cec96.png

It was a random black guy laughing lol! It looked funnier than it sounds :(

I'll give you a hug tommy but only if we can do it nude.

HE HE, I was invited there by Taragon to help bump their name, sure no prob they were good dudes. I saw a few of you there too and figured they must be an ok board. Umm no, what a little circle jerk. I did go back every now and again, I did like GDL though. I was there a few days ago to see what was happening sponsor wise, a little recon. Well I stopped in their "Anything Goes With Rules" forum and wait a minute, what the fuck does with rules mean anyway? Yes I got bored and called out pyes on his pious self and a few days later they got tired of my shit. I think everyone there knows we exist now, wasn't my idea, but what the hell free advertisement.

IML Gear Cream!
I got into it with the missile twister years ago when he tried to pull his shit on ironmag. He stopped posting after that lol!! Well done old man:)

I got into it with the missile twister years ago when he tried to pull his shit on ironmag. He stopped posting after that lol!! Well done old man:)

thanks bro, this old dog has a few tricks up his sleeve

LOL, I just checked out why you got banned, too fucking funny. I never even realized it's "Anything Goes with Rules." They are a bunch of guys over there that just circle jerk each other.

They gave viscous13 a beat down and broke him, it was sad to see.Like him or not he was kinda a tough guy, but now he's licking their boots. The fucked up thing is that they told him they knew where he lived and they knew his real name and his wifes name, they knew where he worked and on and on, "not that they were threating him", this is right out of that piece of shit pyes mouth.

So I just want to say to the few of you I did see hanging and laughing it up with those assholes, you are in some shitty company. I'm curious why some of you would even be there, makes me wonder. They have no sponsors and their mods don't know their assholes from their elbows.

It is a big fucking circle jerk, and if you don't know where you fit in, that means you're the pivot man.

Normally I would say that if someone was giving it to Vicious it's because he deserved it, but calling him out I.R.L. is garbage. I'm amazed he stuck around the board.

He's really ok. He's a young kid, actually just lives down the road from me, he's digging getting his swole on and doesn't have a ton of experience and is trying to fit in somewhere that's all. Enough about him.

But bros beware there are a lot of motherfuckers out there who know way too much about us and to publically say shit like that just tells me they are no fucking good. I re-joined over there just to send pyes a fuck you pm and while I was lurking I saw them laughing and joking about how much they know about people. Makes me fucking sick to know people we think are bros talk shit like that. You fucking guys know who you are. Did you really think once I was banned I wouldn't slip right back in? Makes me want to puke.

Get Shredded!
It's not that serious tommygunz. If you know the group of guys you know alot of it is joking.

And if you pm me ill explain the simple way they get info. It wasn't anything crazy or shady and its all public info to be honest anyone can get the same info very easily. Just a scare tactic bro.

I don't have a problem with either you or Vicious I actually thought your thread over there was funny.

There is absolutley no need for me to know anyones personal information. Scare tactics are not jokes.

I don't know "those guys" and after 3 days of their ridiculus bullshit I never want to know them. That motherfucker pyes and his henchman MPMC or whatever the fuck his name is, broke every rule they have and when I called them out on it their answer was to ban me. What a great bunch of guys.

All I can say is that shit doesn't fly with me. Watch your backs bros.

Tommy is right about one thing IMO that scare tactics like saying you know a persons private info should never be done, especially on the type of boards we all frequent.

Tg it was in your thread I'm sure you saw the way he came at me saying he knew my name my wife where I worked all that bill shit I'm sure he does know my name and it doesn't take a genius to through it in a facebook search but it was still fucked up I don't care about throwing my shit out there but don't ever mention my wife

I'll admit it did take a lot of the fight out of me pretty good scare tactic he pmed me so I know he does know quite a bit about me which I really don't care I just don't want my wife brought into anything that I do

Damn that taragon for ever inviting me to go over there now in going to have to run to platinum to calm myself down

My point exactly. That shit should get people banned and in fact on our mother board it has gotten mods banned. So think about that while you ponder the fact that pyes is the fucking owner of that board.

If I ever see any shit like that here I promise you I will make it my mission to see you banned.

Personal information protection is rule number one in this game in my book.

V13 if I were you I'd tell him to lick my nuts and stay the fuck away from there for good. There's nothing there for you bro.

I should take your advice and stay away what he did to me would have got anyone else banned I'm an asshole and I don't think even I would do that your right though y should I try and "behave" and b accepted I have a home and a much better one than that one those guys are lames

To make any kind of threat against one's wife or children veiled or not that person is nothing but a piece of shit coward and deserves to be disemboweled. The last guy that threatened my daughter came very close to being de-capitated as I pulled his head through his windshield. Say what you will about me but family is off limits. People are so brave hiding behind their little keyboards.

Back