• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My balls are getting small

Firedoger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been on TRT for about 3yrs. I'm prescribed 200mg Test-C weekly by my Dr along with Arimidex. I have blasted 3 or 4 times but nothing above 800mg Wkly. I have also ran 4 cycles along with the blast. Here's my problem. My DR has never given or advised to run HCG and I never have on my own. I know why my boys are shrinking down there and didn't really think to much about it until last night when my wife told me she didn't like it and wants me to fix it. I've looked for some sticky's on the subject but haven't found any info. I need some help on what I need to do to get the boys back up to size.

250iu twice a week and up the dose from there depending on results. May do 500iu twice a week for a couple weeks and see how it goes.

You've posted in the right spot! I know there are several vets here on TRT that can help you out.
You def need HCG but you'll find many different theories on dosage and protocol.

http://levram.us

I'm doing 250 2x/week and the boys are plump, but you may be able to do it on less. Since you don't appear to be aiming for kids/sperm count, I would aim for the lowest dose that plumps 'em because prolonged use of hcg actually desensitizes the body to hcg, so it isn't as effective.

I can get way more RPMs (rams per minute) with small balls, less wind drag i suppose, so I'm not sure what your wife's problem is.

Unless you fuck your wife with your testicles why would she care how big they are :hmm:

This is the first I have heard about a woman that cared about the size of a mans nuts.

my buddy's doctor told him 1000iu's/week for hcg while on trt. i've always done that since i started using gear because that's what he told me. i've tried breaking it up into 500 2x/wk doses but i didn't get the same regrow effect so i went back to single 1000iu shots.

Someone needs to explain to me why you take HCG while taking testosterone....It makes no sense to me..Understand, I'm just trying to use common sense. I've heard one particular bodybuilder talk about this same thing. When you are taking test, the nuts obviously don't need to produce test...correct? When you aren't taking test, HCG says, HEY nuts, time to produce, the body needs test. How does your body react to HCG when your body says, "Hey, I've got enough, don't need to produce any." It has to confuse the body doesn't it? Really makes no sense to me taking HCG when taking test. I see where some Drs. prescribe it, but I seen enough drs. dealing with TRT that don't know shit about what they are doing....reading threads proves that.

Unless you fuck your wife with your testicles why would she care how big they are :hmm:

This is the first I have heard about a woman that cared about the size of a mans nuts.

last three women i've been in relationships with have all cared enough to say something about them, good or bad and they all never liked it when they would start to shrink towards the end of the week.

IML Gear Cream!
last three women i've been in relationships with have all cared enough to say something about them, good or bad and they all never liked it when they would start to shrink towards the end of the week.

Would've filled their mouths up with my massive testosterone/proviron filled loads

My wife has told me the last thing she cares about is the size of my nuts, has nothing to do with sex so she could care less. As long as my dick functions and functions well that is what is important to her. :D

But hey, to each their own. ;)

My wife has told me the last thing she cares about is the size of my nuts, has nothing to do with sex so she could care less. As long as my dick functions and functions well that is what is important to her. :D

But hey, to each their own. ;)

I'm not sure my wife even looks at my nuts....the only thing she cares about is that thing that sticks up in the air when I'm on my back!

HCG at 250iu x twice per week. However, you can't run HCG for the rest of your life.

Someone needs to explain to me why you take HCG while taking testosterone....It makes no sense to me..Understand, I'm just trying to use common sense. I've heard one particular bodybuilder talk about this same thing. When you are taking test, the nuts obviously don't need to produce test...correct? When you aren't taking test, HCG says, HEY nuts, time to produce, the body needs test. How does your body react to HCG when your body says, "Hey, I've got enough, don't need to produce any." It has to confuse the body doesn't it? Really makes no sense to me taking HCG when taking test. I see where some Drs. prescribe it, but I seen enough drs. dealing with TRT that don't know shit about what they are doing....reading threads proves that.
You take hcg for ball size and to help maintain sperm production.

I have been on TRT for about 3yrs. I'm prescribed 200mg Test-C weekly by my Dr along with Arimidex. I have blasted 3 or 4 times but nothing above 800mg Wkly. I have also ran 4 cycles along with the blast. Here's my problem. My DR has never given or advised to run HCG and I never have on my own. I know why my boys are shrinking down there and didn't really think to much about it until last night when my wife told me she didn't like it and wants me to fix it. I've looked for some sticky's on the subject but haven't found any info. I need some help on what I need to do to get the boys back up to size.

My girl told me recently that my balls look like they're on unemployment. At least our dicks will look big in proportion....

I can get way more RPMs (rams per minute) with small balls, less wind drag i suppose, so I'm not sure what your wife's problem is.

Now a man who knows ....my boys ride high and tight dont want old man saggy nuts:roflmao:..hey no complaints from my bitches either

I dunno feels like I drop a truck load of sperm when I run hcg. When I don't its normal. Anyone experience this also?

You take hcg for ball size and to help maintain sperm production.

That's a poor explanation for my question....still waiting for someone with a good answer to my question.

HCG at 250iu x twice per week. However, you can't run HCG for the rest of your life.

I do respect your opinion on this forum. But that still doesn't answer my question how your body says "I'm getting enough test, why do I need to produce more?"

The theory behind it is aesthetics, like in your case. The HCG helps increase the size of your balls by keeping them from entirely shutting off. The overload of test in your body tells your balls to shut off, but the HCG tells them to stay on, therefore keeping them more aesthetically sized and not completely atrophied

It's two conflicting compounds in your body. Leave out the HCG, have small balls, add it and have normal balls...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The theory behind it is aesthetics, like in your case. The HCG helps increase the size of your balls by keeping them from entirely shutting off. The overload of test in your body tells your balls to shut off, but the HCG tells them to stay on, therefore keeping them more aesthetically sized and not completely atrophied

It's two conflicting compounds in your body. Leave out the HCG, have small balls, add it and have normal balls...

Exactly, it's 2 conflicting compounds in your body...Which one wins??? Can you explain that to me? There's other mechanisms in the body that comes into play when this senerio goes on. So what you are saying is the HCG overuns what your body is saying and keeps your testicles in order, produce testosterone, and ignores the fact that the body already has enough test? If that was the case, then a healthy young man with with a test level of 500 could take a little test, and the HCG would keep their natural level at 500 and the extra test gravy. When you take testosterone, your nuts shut down....when you quit, you need something to restart them...isn't that what HCG is used for? Kind of hard to restart something when it doesn't need restarted isn't it? Use some common sense I think. This is why I think HCG is only good when you are finishing test.

Last edited:
That's the theory behind it, that's why there's conflicting theories behind it. Some guys run HCG every cycle during cycle. Some guys never do and only use it for HCG. It's whatever makes the most sense to you. It's your body in the end and you have to live w your decisions so make an educated decision after reading the theories. That's all we can do

Exactly, it's 2 conflicting compounds in your body...Which one wins??? Can you explain that to me? There's other mechanisms in the body that comes into play when this senerio goes on. So what you are saying is the HCG overuns what your body is saying and keeps your testicles in order, produce testosterone, and ignores the fact that the body already has enough test? If that was the case, then a healthy young man with with a test level of 500 could take a little test, and the HCG would keep their natural level at 500 and the extra test gravy. When you take testosterone, your nuts shut down....when you quit, you need something to restart them...isn't that what HCG is used for? Kind of hard to restart something when it doesn't need restarted isn't it? Use some common sense I think. This is why I think HCG is only good when you are finishing test.

The way my TRT doc explained it, the hcg contributes a small amount of test (under 50pts), but it helps with sperm production and aesthetics.

That's the theory behind it, that's why there's conflicting theories behind it. Some guys run HCG every cycle during cycle. Some guys never do and only use it for HCG. It's whatever makes the most sense to you. It's your body in the end and you have to live w your decisions so make an educated decision after reading the theories. That's all we can do

Yes, I agree with you on the theory....seems like alot of people are doing that now....I guess I'm a little old school when it comes to this. I'm just trying to use common sense. I still believe it's a waste of money to run HCG while on test....Haven't read one thing medically speaking that changes my mind. I guess this is what the internet is all about....a lot of fads, theories, or whatever, but I'll use common sense for my thinking all the time before I follow fads or theories.

Back