• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Halotestin?

gabe walker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been interested in halo for some time..It's one of the few AAS I haven't tried and I'm looking for first had experience with it...Any thoughts, what dose did you use, for how long did you run it etc....

It's the best pre workout drug ever created. It literally transforms you into a beast. Your strength goes up on every lift. It's very toxic so use it wisely. I personally recommend it :winkfinger:

I have used halo in contest prep. It makes you VERY hard and STRONG perfect for pre contest prep. You can continue lifting heavy as you are scaling the calories back. Its pretty liver toxic so use with caution and responsibly. Cant speak for everyone but aggression level on HALO skyrockets with me. Halo is one of my FAV compounds. But as WP said expensive. I know most reps from another camp dont usually do this but i got no hater in my blood :) . Funny he said something because the last HALO i used was from WP and it was fucking kick ass.

I have used halo in contest prep. It makes you VERY hard and STRONG perfect for pre contest prep. You can continue lifting heavy as you are scaling the calories back. Its pretty liver toxic so use with caution and responsibly. Cant speak for everyone but aggression level on HALO skyrockets with me. Halo is one of my FAV compounds. But as WP said expensive. I know most reps from another camp dont usually do this but i got no hater in my blood :) . Funny he said something because the last HALO i used was from WP and it was fucking kick ass.

Thanks, that't the kind of feedback I was looking for... you can find all kinds of info about one AAS or another on dozens of boards...like to hear real experiences...

Thanks, that't the kind of feedback I was looking for... you can find all kinds of info about one AAS or another on dozens of boards...like to hear real experiences...

No doubt bro. Thats why we are all here. To help each other out.

Back