• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mmm..Metha-drol

TheFlexShow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looks tastey in the bottle..:eek:

Im thinkin about using it for my 2nd cycle,

Anybody have any experience with MD extreme? & at what weeks should I start poppin them if Im running it with test

Im trying to see some big gains from this cycle!..so shiit its either this or get some dbol?

You could use it as a kickstart. It's potent bro, strongest ph on the market IMO opinion. Make sure you have an ai on hand.

Yeah I have yet to try though only tried superdrol but I would be very interested to see how much better it is since it has other orals in it.

MDE is the strongest oral I have ever run. Freaky power for an OTC.

Metha-drol is some strong stuff. I personally saw more gains from this than with dbol. When I ran it I didn't know everything I should have (i.e. I didn't run it with any test, I ran it solo). Not the end of the world, but I think that adding 500mg test e/ week in would have been a good idea. I still gained a solid 15 lbs. from running it (albeit wet gains), and fortunately kept most of it post-cycle. If I were you I would start taking it right around the time of your first pin of test. Make sure you do a full and proper pct after running metha-drol. Enjoy, bro.

Back