• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Which one of you fools is wearing the ironmaglabs shirt in this vid?

bahahahaha:roflmao:

do these guys really need belts for every single exercise they do? sending the wrong message to the public and people walking around the gym with belts on makes me want to flip the fuck out.

do these guys really need belts for every single exercise they do? sending the wrong message to the public and people walking around the gym with belts on makes me want to flip the fuck out.

if you watch one of ronnie's old videos, he talks about bringing in your waistline by always wearing a belt for all workouts, constantly flexing your stomach muscles while watching tv, etc. to create/keep a bigger v taper

if you watch one of ronnie's old videos, he talks about bringing in your waistline by always wearing a belt for all workouts, constantly flexing your stomach muscles while watching tv, etc. to create/keep a bigger v taper

still hate watching a bunch of skinny dudes walking around the gym with belts on sticking their chest out trying to look big. I can see how that would work though. I would also think you would be running the risk of allowing your lower back/core to weaken. Thats why I try to stay away from belts as much as possible. when I competed in olympic style I used them a lot and I noticed my posture slowly worsening.

Back