• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The truth as to where warriorblaze has been

lmao!!!

dudes actually having a massively hard time right now ....

Hope it all works out ,hes cool and solid guy .....

Wish he could tell us about it, we wonder about people ya know...

he did actually tell everyone about it but no one took him seriously

here is a copy of the last post I saw from him

(Actually it was a gun in my mouth and 50+ mg of Xanax.

I spit out the bullet and went back to bed. )

Scary kinda

WB is on of the most solid people on this board and has always been there to help me. Lulz are lulz, but he's one guy I hate to see struggle.

Hope it all works out for him ...

Best of luck to WB .!!

All I knew was he was having job issues a while back . WB if you read this I'm praying for you and everyone misses you ! Whatever it is it will get better .

Get Shredded!
Way to much ass just waiting for you to tap for you to OD on xanax...

the mind is such a vortex... which ever way it swirls it's hard to change it it with logic alone. Don't let a little brain chemistry beat such a big strong handsome fella

Way to much ass just waiting for you to tap for you to OD on xanax...

the mind is such a vortex... which ever way it swirls it's hard to change it it with logic alone. Don't let a little brain chemistry beat such a big strong handsome fella

I dropped the tren. Maybe that'll help.

3000mg of test here I come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally fucking missed this. WB your one of the reasons I stuck around on this board brother. You have helped so many... I know this Internet crap may seem insignificant but it's not.. Get rested and get better... And get ur ass back here!

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Back