• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Blood draw in the morning, cheeseburger tonight?

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I PR'd squats tonight and I am STARVING. All I'm really wanting to check with labs are the CBC and test level... Someone tell me a cheeseburger is ok. If you can back it up with bro science or actual facts it'd be even better!

Mmmm, what was the PR? More than 375, cheeburger cheeburger. Less than that, get back under the bar.

Too late. I had 12 oz of tuna out of the can and went to bed. :(

Dude, it's never too late for sweet delicious cheeseburgers. Hit that shit up after the blood draw. Put a fried egg on that shit and call it a breakfast if you must.

I PR'd squats tonight and I am STARVING. All I'm really wanting to check with labs are the CBC and test level... Someone tell me a cheeseburger is ok. If you can back it up with bro science or actual facts it'd be even better!

Fasting for the required time IS very important to accurate labs. It will not dramatically effect your test levels, but things like cholesterol , and even liver enzymes can be throw way out of whack. Personally ,if I didn't not fast, I wouldn't count my labs as being true. If you want a true picture without a shred of doubt-fast.

I almost always get a cheeseburger after my blood draw. Need to put the iron back in and all.....=)

I almost always get a cheeseburger after my blood draw. Need to put the iron back in and all.....=)

Lol hell yeah. After going for12 or so hours that's when I schedule a cheat meal. Gotta get caught back up some how:)

IML Gear Cream!
It was a very good cheeseburger, just 12 hours late!

Back