• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

usual dishwasher load of asf i'm guessing

Lol, yes. All Tupperware and shaker bottles.

Same here brother. I need 2 dishwashers. lol

same. it's not bad when my house girl is around to do the dishes, but she leaves for the summers (college student) so i'm forced to do this stuff myself. 12-14 hour days away from home and the dishes stack up for 5-6 days at a time until i can find time to get them all in there. i couldn't even fit everything in the dishwasher this time (and the last few times). but food containers take priority over the few pieces of glassware.

I don't even think I own that much Tupperware. I load up my 3 pieces with the food for the workday each morning... Less for the wife to clean @ night.

same. it's not bad when my house girl is around to do the dishes, but she leaves for the summers (college student) so i'm forced to do this stuff myself. 12-14 hour days away from home and the dishes stack up for 5-6 days at a time until i can find time to get them all in there. i couldn't even fit everything in the dishwasher this time (and the last few times). but food containers take priority over the few pieces of glassware.
How'd you pick her up?

How'd you pick her up?

I put an ad out in the campus newspaper they have around here. When I interviewed them I asked if they had an problem in being around/cleaning in a house that has illegal drugs if they said yes i sent them off, if they said no and if they inquired more I told them I kept weed around the house for personal use amongst some pills and stuff. Ended up picking the most trust worthy one who seemed the most chill.

I will also add in that she does my meal prep when i don't have time (once i taught her how), does the laundry, takes care of the dog when she's here, makes the bed, washes the sheets, etc. i recommend everyone getting a house girl if they live near a college campus. i just make sure that i pay her cash, and pay her more than her hourly rate at her normal job so she pretty much makes double what she normally does when she comes and works for me.

i have a few, but don't want the extra weight while biking to/from work, plus the glass gets too hot to carry from the microwave area to where i eat.

Yeah, but the plastic leeches into the food when microwaved.

i recommend everyone getting a house girl if they live near a college campus.

Tried going this route once, wife said no :(, since everyone with big tits and ass seemed to pass my strict standards. :winkfinger:

Yeah, but the plastic leeches into the food when microwaved.

Like I give a shit about that with all the drugs I inject into my body? Not a chance. I smoked AND dipped for around 12 years. That will come for me long before some leaching plastics will. I also keep certain plastics in contact with my skin 24 hours a day for years. "They're cancerous" people whine about all the time. Everything is cancerous these days.

I will also say that gladware is BPA free which is the main leaching compound that most people worry about

Get Shredded!
We have so much fucking Tupperware...ugh... Once I upped to over 500g carbs I had to have my wife but bigger ones cause my food wouldn't fit in one.

We have so much fucking Tupperware...ugh... Once I upped to over 500g carbs I had to have my wife but bigger ones cause my food wouldn't fit in one.

yup, i used to use the 3 cup ones. had to switch to 4 cup ones (the ones shown). 2 cups of rice and 8oz's of meat fill the 4 cup ones up entirely.

i have a few, but don't want the extra weight while biking to/from work, plus the glass gets too hot to carry from the microwave area to where i eat.

'Extra weight' is a notBigg copout excuse bro :lol:

'Extra weight' is a notBigg copout excuse bro :lol:

i totally realized that once i typed it :roflmao: extra weight, take up more room (taller profile), hold less (i only have the 3 cup pyrex containers and they don't hold enough food), and honestly, i just really don't like the lids on them, i think they have a pretty shitty design that they could have done a lot better with. every day to work i take 3 meals, 2 shaker cups + another container for extra bcaas, wear one set of clothes and pack 2 sets of clothes since i work in 2 different laboratories every day, lap top, notebooks and work books, and my camelpak. room is real priority on a bicycle when taking this much stuff and the lower profile of gladware + the increased storage capacity really does lend itself to packing efficiency.

Friendofzeus- buy a six pack bag and stop whining about it lmao
Happy eating! :winkfinger:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back