• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shoulder Injury help brahs...

NattyAsGraham

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

Been on cycle, 5th week now. 500 test e 400 mast e a week. Hurt my shoulder, i think its pinched nerve, doing MRI on neck and taking it to the docs then to physio...

Problem i have is i plan to take atleast 2 weeks off to rest it. Because test e is a long ester i was thinking of not wasting my injections of the next 2 weeks cause i wont be training and just wait 2 weeks without injections and assess the situation then?

I mean if its not healed by 2 weeks i can just drop cycle and pct. But if its healed i can go back to training and just start pinning again. What do you guys think of this?

PS: Yes i believe its serious, I have a high pain threshold. But last night at 1 am i spent 3 hours in pain with painkillers not doing SHIT.. Im talking the worst fucking pain, SHARP right down center of arm not muscle at all.. Every few seconds my shoulder nd arm would send SHARP pain signals... Anyway doctor has prescribed the following: Endone 5mg, Codapane-FT, Rabeprazole sodium 20mg. WIll this conflict with what im taking? IE to much for my liver whle on cycle? etc

Kind Regards
Natty

i'd just stay on for those two weeks personally. if you go those 2 weeks without pinning, you're going to have to wait for those long esters to build back up again, fuck that. talk about a waste of a cycle.

Turns out it could be rotory cuff... Could take a month... What should i do guys? :'(

Wait to find out what it really is before deciding. Your gear decision can be made instantly once you figure out what's actually wrong with you. No need to stress over it more when you don't know

Wait to find out what it really is before deciding. Your gear decision can be made instantly once you figure out what's actually wrong with you. No need to stress over it more when you don't know

Will do thanks for the advice bud

Nothing worst than getting hurt during a good run.........hope u bounce back....

Best wishes on your recovery. Let us know what it was once you know

I just did the same thing. Hurts like hell for hours at night from shoulder to forearm? ibuprofen at 800 mgs x2 a day for a few then 400 every 4-6 hours. Also, ice packs at night. If it's the same as mine it is getting inflamed from using it too much. Its hard to avoid using your rotator. Especially at night getting ready to go to bed. Getting undressed, brushing teeth, taking my dog out (he is crippled from a stroke and 80 lbs so even more work) and then Id lay down and be in agony. IB reduces inflammation. Its been several weeks and it still isn't right. I was told the rotator. I'm not on right now thank god but I am currently without insurance so I am nursing the hell out of it.

IML Gear Cream!
tumeric helps alot as well...buy tyhe whole root and throw them in a vitamix or ninja with other good veggies and fruits...will help with inflamation....and ive heard hgh helps heal tommy johns surg on pitchers faster and better so look into it maybe for help in recovery...just a thought..and an uneducated opinion....lmfao.
and id say stay on till you cant workout at all....maybe squeze in some legs here and there...squats are probly out though...

TB500 / TB4 peptide is fantastic for inflammation and healing research if you are interested in researching...

Thanks for all the support guys :(... Much love seriously..

Physio worked out is rotary cuff for sure.. So she said I'm out for at least 4 weeks.. That means I'm gonna train legs and abs only 3
Days a week... Do you guys think I should stop and pct?

Orr reduce dose to only 250mg test and 200mg mast e a week. For the next 4 to 6 weeks and if better start up full dose again?

Thanks for all the support guys :(... Much love seriously..

Physio worked out is rotary cuff for sure.. So she said I'm out for at least 4 weeks.. That means I'm gonna train legs and abs only 3
Days a week... Do you guys think I should stop and pct?

Orr reduce dose to only 250mg test and 200mg mast e a week. For the next 4 to 6 weeks and if better start up full dose again?

that really sucks man. my legs are by far my weakest point, so i personally would stay on and just blast my legs a few times a week and work on stretching and hip mobility. it's totally up to you though when it comes down to it.

Where I'm at with my body, I'd smash legs like EOD and stay on also, just ale sure you don't do back squats if they tweak your shoulder, etc. only do the stuff that doesn't stress that joint at all

Where I'm at with my body, I'd smash legs like EOD and stay on also, just ale sure you don't do back squats if they tweak your shoulder, etc. only do the stuff that doesn't stress that joint at all

Yah I agree. I'm gonna stay on but just go down to 250 test e and 200 mast e once a week. On a Monday does that sound already? So every 7 days basically every Monday.

Ill train 3 days a week legs and abs till I can start upper body again.

TB500. 4-5 mgs divided in two doses for 4 weeks. Than 2 mgs divided in two doses for another 4-8 weeks depending on if it has healed or not.

Back