• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AAS for healing

napaboy

injured
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys, first post. Ive noticed there isn't much information about using hormones to speed recovery so i figured it was time to start a thread. Here's the backstory: been lifting for 5 years, lifting seriously for 1. Tore my gluteus maximus and pulled my lumbar about four months ago. My physical therapist has been working with me through the recovery and according to him I, 'will be healed in 6 months'. Well, like i said, the injury was four months ago and the PT's prediction was made a week after the accident. I have reinjured my back at work 3 times and see no sign of this ending. I am thinking a low dose of deca (or any AAS) would aid and speed up my recovery. What are your thoughts? And does anyone have any experience with low dose therapy?

Low dose test and GH/peptides, along with eating at a slight surplus and getting 8+ hrs of sleep nightly would be a great idea.

I used peptides to get my GH levels up and managed to avoid a very serious knee surgery. I am sold on peps and GH for healing. Also, low dose of Deca and/or EQ is not a bad idea since they increase collagen synthesis. But don't go on a blast cycle and hurt yourself pushing it too far too fast. Don't get greedy

Back