• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle is going fantastic! Thinking of adding in something else.

Teh Wicked

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, this is my first cycle and so far things have been fantastic. Energy levels have finally kicked in and my general daily feeling is just all around better. I know this is from the test just finally kicking in full time. Due to get a blood test next week just to make sure everything is going good.

Right now I'm at 500mg test C per week, 2 pins.
12.5mg Aromasin EOD, this keeps me nice and happy, estrogen doesn't bottom out and joints feel pretty damn good.

Results so far, I have gained 12lbs, water rentention is non exsistent. No signs of anything bad happening. So far I'm through about 15ml of test total. I still have another 15ml to finish it up.

Now I have kept my diet pretty clean and at a maintaining level, 2400 calories a day, lots of protein. Fair amount of carbs and low fat. My BF% has dropped 4% according to measurements.

Strength is climbing weekly it seems like, bench is up 25lbs, squat is up 50lbs, dead lift is up 50lbs.

Stats is 6'5" tall, 260lbs, 13% BF, 31 yr old.

Now today I won a little contest with my spires and won a free fuel of Tren Acetate 10ml, and for being a great custom I was also given a free 30ct. Of Anavar at 40mg each.

Now I'm thinking about adding on my new goodies to my current cycle and kind of blasting the last part of my cycle. Was debating picking up another vial of Test C just so I could really blast this last little bit. Thinking about upping my doseage on test to 750mg per wk, and then my last 30 days I would take the Anavar at 40mg per day, and some how I would like to i cooperate this Little bit of Tren into it as I could. I know it wouldn't last long with a single vial, cause from what I can see is that the Tren is used around 50mg per day, which would make the 10ml vial last just shy of 3 weeks total, so I would plan my blast around that time for those 3 weeks.

IMO keep with the original plan of your cycle. If gains are good just keep on trucking. Maybe increase calorie intake if your wanting to add mass.

Plan a solid PCT with training and diet on point to not loose gains.

Then next time think about adding an oral or some Tren. Right now you don't have enough of either to justify adding to the cycle.

You'll hear a lot of different suggestions or thoughts on the matter. Whatever you decide to do just be safe!!

Enjoy

Onward through the fog...

That's what I figured my reply was going to be...been reading a lot and I'm pretty short on supplies to get any real gains. Guess I will just stock pile it and plan it into my next cycle this fall.

What about upping my test dose for the last little bit of test I have? Right now I'm doing 1ml, twice a week. Would upping to 1.5ml be beneficial to gaining a little more?

Not wanting to get massive bulk gains, some bulk is ok to an extent. But mainly want to lean down.

Upping the Test will not effect you leaning down throughout this first cycle. Sub-maintenance Caloric intake with a Carbohydrate rationed diet wether it be Cyclic or Low or Keto will effect that.

Not saying that you won't benefit in some way to increasing the amount of Test because this is a common occurrence in many cycles, but in my opinion not necessary in your case brother.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

:)

Congrats on a solid first cycle!!

Onward through the fog...

750mg on a first cycle? Thats assanine. More doesn't mean better. Leave your cycle alone. Hint....you don't need 750mg your second cycle either.

Back