• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is there a LNTC on this board? (Late night trenbolone club)

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So last night some crazy shit happened. If anyone isn't familiar with the term hypnic jerks it's when you feel like your falling as you are going to sleep. I wake up every hour on the hour now since starting my cycle. Anyways woke up at 2am pissed that I couldn't stay asleep and every time I was about to fall asleep i got a hypnic jerk followed by feeling a very rapid heart rate and feeling very scared that I was going to die. Almost like I thought I was slipping into the void or something. Luckily I woke up after about 30 seconds of it and this happened four or five times before I actually fell asleep. Scary as fuck. Wtf is this tren shit lol

Haha, LNTC sounds like an interesting group. This is my first week on tren, but the sleeping problems started day three. Now I can't sleep more than a few hours without waking up briefly. Plus, I won't get to sleep until much later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the nectar of the gods, that's what this tren shit is

I remember thinking, if I let myself fall asleep I might die. So I kept trying to wake myself up but I had that sorta half sleep paralysis going on where you try to move but nothing seems to work. Trippy.

I remember thinking, if I let myself fall asleep I might die. So I kept trying to wake myself up but I had that sorta half sleep paralysis going on where you try to move but nothing seems to work. Trippy.

I'm not sure why you were intentionally trying to keep yourself awake. Tren isn't the boogie man. It won't kill you if you fall asleep. Although, I would love to get a rumor going about that. Hahahaha.

IML Gear Cream!
thankfully i don't get trensomnia. i do get that falling feeling though. it's pretty relaxing to me, like my bed doesn't have an end to the amount of ultimate softness :roflmao:

Finally! Im not the only one who had the weird sensation when getting close to falling asleep..

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure why you were intentionally trying to keep yourself awake. Tren isn't the boogie man. It won't kill you if you fall asleep. Although, I would love to get a rumor going about that. Hahahaha.

meant to say the feeling kept me up. Literally every time I was about to fall asleep it was falling into a black hole feeling, super fast heart beat and an uncontrollable anxious feeling.

Slappy is the leader of the LNTC

he knows^

who needs sleep when you've got tren?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This lack of sleep has me ready to murder my fucking boss. He's a skinny fat bastard so fuck him

you need BHO homie. nuthin makes me want to not-murder someone like some hash oil.

but seriously, fuck them skinny fat fuckers. punk-ass non-lifting wannabe bitches need to be left walkin' funny.

Get Shredded!
Man I haven't smoked in months I should probably change my avi. Started driving dump trucks for my job a so I have to take random dot piss tests throughout the year. The industry is full of these 'skinny fatz' idk how these people live with themselves

X2 wizzinator. I dont need it but I have buds who swear by it. As long as it is a instant test your golden.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

god bless tren, but fuck lawn service that starts at 9am. i hate mother fucking leaf blowers.

who needs sleep anyways?

Fun Fact? Hypnic Jerks are most likely a result of humans sleeping in trees. It is a vestigial reflex that was selected so humans can readjust their sleeping position to prevent a fall.

Thanks for useless information about our tree dwelling ancestors who were hiding in the trees eating bananas so the Neanderthals who were on tren couldn't get to them.

jk love you and all tree dwellers except for spiders.

anyone notice a difference when eating carbs before bed vs high protein? also does anyone else have headaches in the middle of the night?

switched up my cycle
500 test
600 tren
450 mast

3rd week of tren here , sleep has been good so far , just sweating like a pig ... and mood swings , but manageable ...

500mg test
300 tren A
50mg proviron
700mg BUnk primo

btw , had to stop pinning unknown molecules aka legends primo a few days ago

There definetley should be, 3 weeks in, I cant fall asleep for shit

Back