• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My labs from Norma Test Ent.

bigbreads80

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seeing as I'm new to the board I figured I'd post up some labs and chat it up with you guys and see what you think. I was very pleased with this cycle. I've been running Normas Test E @500 mg for 15 weeks. Just got finished :( sucks. I'm gonna post a pic of the amps too for anyone who has the same batch so you can see how much fun your about to have. I think I saw the board rep Majere1313 had this same batch he was about to run. You're gonna have fun with those bro. That stuff is so thick and smooth and painless. I never had to worry once. Love pinning gear with confidence. Anyways , I was pinning one amp on Wednesday and one on Sunday . I was a little disappointed I let my e get up as high as it did on second test but I'm not really prone to sides tho. But have since added in some Aromasin to get that down. The first lab is after week 4 and the second is at week 14. I know I didn't follow this boards protocols for testing gear, but it's pretty close. I don't think I did anything that would skew the numbers one way or another. I know how to test gear. So anyways check them out guys and let me know what you think. I was also running a little experiment with my liver values to ge them in check and was very happy with the results. If you're interested in what I did holler at me.
Week 4 test
ase9ute2.jpg

Week 14 test
e3ypunuv.jpg

Pic of my sweet babies:) for anyone having a hard time reading batch number it's 1312073
e5y3uhuh.jpg

Sorry for the fuzzy pics. Sometimes they are clear and sometimes they are fuzzy. Home pc or taptalk will be easier to see them. I'll see if I can clean them up but it just comes out that way sometimes. Drives me nuts!

Ok that didn't work but if you just tap, if your on a phone, they should pop up clear.

Last edited:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with your Estrogen levels. I let mine get up to high 40s and even low 50s.

Last thing you want to do is crush your estrogen, it is counterproductive as you get sore joints, loss of libido and harder to lose weight. Estrogen is an important hormone to have.

Can you tell me how many days between last injection and blood draw?

Yeah I agree on the E. My second test is at 117 though. But i don't get sides like I said so it's not concerning . And I've got a lot of size to add so as long as I'm not suffering sides and it's not high to an unhealthy amount I'm cool with it. But about to head into pct so working on getting it down. Got some HG Aromasin so no sweat there. Let's see, the first test was on a Monday cuz that's the only day I could go that week, and I normally pin on Sunday so I skipped that pin until I got home from labs so the first test I pinned the Wednesday morning before so 4 days on first test. The second test was on a Friday . I bumped my pin up a day from Wednesday to Tuesday that week(my wife pins me and was going to be in therapy all day w/our son ) so 3 days on the second test. Although 14 steady weeks into a cycle I'm not sure if that makes a big difference. I was pretty stable . I loved it. Some of the best gear I've ever pinned.

I'm gonna be huge! Lol Good lookin numbers man. Thanks for posting I can't wait to start my run.

I'm gonna be huge! Lol Good lookin numbers man. Thanks for posting I can't wait to start my run.

Man I can't say enough how much I love that stuff. I've had issues with some ugls-not here on this board-but stuff either gave me pip or was just oil. I've had good ugl too. Not getting into an ugl vs HG debate. Just saying it was nice to be able to pin and just go about my life and not be checking for lumps and all that. Damn near thought about writing them a thank you note! Lol

Yeah I agree on the E. My second test is at 117 though. But i don't get sides like I said so it's not concerning . And I've got a lot of size to add so as long as I'm not suffering sides and it's not high to an unhealthy amount I'm cool with it. But about to head into pct so working on getting it down. Got some HG Aromasin so no sweat there. Let's see, the first test was on a Monday cuz that's the only day I could go that week, and I normally pin on Sunday so I skipped that pin until I got home from labs so the first test I pinned the Wednesday morning before so 4 days on first test. The second test was on a Friday . I bumped my pin up a day from Wednesday to Tuesday that week(my wife pins me and was going to be in therapy all day w/our son ) so 3 days on the second test. Although 14 steady weeks into a cycle I'm not sure if that makes a big difference. I was pretty stable . I loved it. Some of the best gear I've ever pinned.

Oops, my bad. I looked at the one report and assumed that was the only one for estrogen. You nailed it at 41.7, looking good.

Oops, my bad. I looked at the one report and assumed that was the only one for estrogen. You nailed it at 41.7, looking good.

I ran a little adex at first that I got from a ugl. It Evidentally was effective but I think is messed with my stomach some. Killed my drive for alittle bit too. I just didn't vibe well with it so I dropped it probably not too long after that test and went without for most of the cycle. Threw in 50 mg bayer proviron around week 9 ish I think and just rode with that. Until that last test then I knew it was time To get busy. Oddly enough though I don't really hold water. I diet super clean and go about a gallon and a half a day of water. Lots of bananas too. So that higher number was kind of sneaky. thanks man for the comment. I'm sad it's pct time.'

Those are good numbers for 500mg per week, curious what it was at week 4 since no actual number is provided. I have seen 3000+ before but lots of factors go into that. Your E2 was 117 on the last one so that surely accounts for why it wasn't higher in week 14.

IML Gear Cream!
Those are good numbers for 500mg per week, curious what it was at week 4 since no actual number is provided. I have seen 3000+ before but lots of factors go into that. Your E2 was 117 on the last one so that surely accounts for why it wasn't higher in week 14.

Exactly . That's what led to some of my disappointment with that second test. I know I could've squeezed more out. My baseline test is 536 . This cycle has been a success for me -I'm recovering from an accident and a lot of lost size . Which I got back so I slacked a little . But from here on out I won't be able afford those small mistakes because they do add up to gains. Ya I was pretty ticked a that first test. It was SUPPOSED to be uncapped . The privatemd lady was clueless . I didn't even want my FSH or LH -hell I knew I'd be shut down lol. Ah well. The second test is the uni-sex hormone panel. Incase anyone doesn't know-get the test wih the code LC/MS-MS. That will give true number without that cap.

Thanks for for posting up brother:)

The normas got ms' ed. Very bad... only 54 mg/ml

Only 54? I thought it was 56? Man this is getting worse by the second. That must mean they broke into my local lab and switched my blood too! Fuck what do I do now 4 post? Should I go get a refund? Will have have to give them all my sexy muscle mass back? Thanks for the heads up 4 post :)

Last edited:
Only 54? I thought it was 56? Man this is getting worse by the second. That must mean they broke into my local lab and switched my blood too! Fuck what do I do now 4 post? Should I go get a refund? Will have have to give them all my sexy muscle mass back? Thanks for the heads up 4 post :)

Lol It's not 4 posts fault man. You know how they are at Meso. Funny how they're gear guru Italian Muscle said a million times "they don't make Norma amps anymore!!!!" Then one of them actually proves them wrong...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404252415.285286.jpg
and they still think they're fake. It's tough to admit when you're wrong and you've been duped. Poor 4 post

Man whatever it is, i would drink that shit. Mmm I miss that thick, clear oil. Although I don't miss having to heat it and literally spend 20 minutes drawing it with a 23g. That's all I had and never felt like ordering 18s or 20s. Lol. But it gave me a little piece of mind with glass shards getting in my shit.

Listen 4 post-y'all don't bring this crap on my thread ok. There is literally not one thing that I could be told from meso I would believe. Thanks for concern. Have a nice day:)

Lol not defending shit dumb for him to bring this up in your thread... But I hate when people think post count matters .. to me it's more how much you contribute or don't ..

I agree and disagree. Post counts aren't indicative of someone's credibility or knowledge. I don't even have a hundred here( although I do have thousand or so on a few other boards) but I didn't start off by calling people out or starting trouble. If he's only on post 4-he should be introducing himself to the board and not calling out my tests. Or atleast spamming one of the 'minimum post threads' to meet atleast the 10 post requirement to get pm privileges and the like. I think there is a very small area where post counts do matter. One of them being having only 4'posts and talking about mass specs. Either way-normally I wouldn't call someone out for any number of posts, but It was pretty Obvious where he was about to try and go and I'm not gonna listen to any meso bullshit.

I agree and disagree. Post counts aren't indicative of someone's credibility or knowledge. I don't even have a hundred here( although I do have thousand or so on a few other boards) but I didn't start off by calling people out or starting trouble. If he's only on post 4-he should be introducing himself to the board and not calling out my tests. Or atleast spamming one of the 'minimum post threads' to meet atleast the 10 post requirement to get pm privileges and the like. I think there is a very small area where post counts do matter. One of them being having only 4'posts and talking about mass specs. Either way-normally I wouldn't call someone out for any number of posts, but It was pretty Obvious where he was about to try and go and I'm not gonna listen to any meso bullshit.

Agreed. And his other posts were deleted by an admin for "unsupported sponsor bashing." He's been warned already.

Yup. They did the same thing with Pep over on BoP. 'Meso' death squads I think they were called. Lol. And I've seen it other places too. Can smell that bs a mile away

Get Shredded!
So what sponsor did these underdosed normas come from? Im sure there are probably counterfiets out there.

Now i see it was granabolic. Lot# can be copied.

Im sorry for what i have written. Now i know that the guys at meso are just stupid paranoid fuckers.

I will order some normas from gr and will test them by myself.

Back