• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

TNE preWO!

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've got me some TNE 75.... what sort of doses you guys running? Timing preWO?

Discuss goddamit!

100-150mg was always plenty for me .. Seen some big units on here say they enjoy 200mg but I never ventured that high.

45 min pre is perfect - really starts kicking right when you're done warming up and ready to kill it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45min is about perfect timing for my early AM workouts. Thx man.

Not sure how solid the science on this is, but I know Hany has his guys shoot it bilaterally in the muscles being trained that day. 75 mg on each side would be fun I would guess.

Prepare to knock someone up if you use it regularly

I don't think I ever went over 100mg with it and loved it at that dose. Try 75mgs and see how you like it

What sponsors do you guys like to use to get your TNE, I'm sick of powder pre workout that never works. I can literally take any pre workout at the max dose on the first try and will never feel any effects from it.

I don't think I ever went over 100mg with it and loved it at that dose. Try 75mgs and see how you like it

Sounds good. I can fit 1ml in a slin pin so that's a good place to start.

AI doses: say 75mg TNE 4am, 12.5mg aromasin 4pm?

I'm currently using Olympus' TNE Blend 150 (TNE 100, Dbol 25, Drol 25). I take 1.5-2 ml one hour before workout and it works great. I split the doses evenly between each side of my body in the muscles being trained. For example, leg day I pin 1 ml in each quad and there is virtually no pip and smooth as a baby's butt. Don't care for the smell of the oil though.

100mg is good for a day when motivation may be lacking or just need a extra boost....had it squirt back out once when I took it right before I trained...was kinda interesting..

I have gone from 50 to 200. 150 seems to be the sweet spot.
Seemed to kick after the hour mark for me. I could tell cause cats would scatter. They knew I was ready to rape

I've got me some TNE 75.... what sort of doses you guys running? Timing preWO?

Discuss goddamit!
150-200 mg for me. 30-90 minutes pretraining

I have gone from 50 to 200. 150 seems to be the sweet spot.
Seemed to kick after the hour mark for me. I could tell cause cats would scatter. They knew I was ready to rape

Lmao...exactly

75mg 45min preWO seems plenty but it seems to take 90min to truely kick.

Aggression for most of the day.

Better than an oral

Not sure how solid the science on this is, but I know Hany has his guys shoot it bilaterally in the muscles being trained that day. 75 mg on each side would be fun I would guess.

I considered trying that before myself. No idea if it would work though

I mix my tne with some prop, 90min before workout...does me good :coffee:

As far as your AI, if you plan on pinning around the same time taking your AI later in the day works....I usually take 12.5 every 12hrs on full blow cycle which would include tne

If I am on a cruise, I would take my AI early morning....pin tne in after and train train later in the afternoon

No pip. I'll pop 12.5 aromasin in the afternoon when I use it.

I don't normally use TNE, but I have been this week since a friend brewed some up. 100mg is a great starting point, 45-60 mins prior to workout. Works perfect with a 'Slin pin.

I know a few guys who will site inject on training days with it. Example: 1ml (100mg) in each bicep, delt, legs, trap, lat, whatever. 200mg total.

Would be nice to have a "lunch box" of 'Slin pins, filled with TNE/Anadrol, Insulin, HGH and then hit the gym.

I like it better than oral Anadrol. Now TNE + Injectable Anadrol is badass.

Only orals that I've had come close: Halotestin, Methyl-Test in the 1980's, Cheque Drops in the 90's.

Get Shredded!
Slin pins are the way to go - I preload a weeks worth.
I might hit each quad with 75mg pre Leg day toms :)

Great thread

200mg, 2 hours pre work out. Love that. Even better, add in 25mg of dbol 1 hour pre workout and 1 cup of
coffee..hold on tight!

I hit 150mg about an hour pre leg workout.

Super setting 20 rep ext with 10 rep leg press, for 6 sets - upping the press 50lbs.

Very noticeable strength and endurance increase. Very impressed!

I've got to say, this is the one AAS that gives me such noticeable strength and aggression in over anything else. Oral or inj TNE is off the chain!

how long is it in your system? i plan to use this soon, so im trying to figure out how to add it in with my weekly test dose to adjust ai. if im on 200mg of test c, then add 500mg of tne, is that 700mgs of test/week? sounds stupid, but the no ester thing is throwing me off.

thanks

i have been interested in this for awhile, so its that good of a preworkout, i could use a little kick in the ass, my body is adjusting to the preworkout mixes so i need to open a new door i think

I have only used it before weight training ....
anyone chime in on how if would effect you before a cardio or endurance event ??
Hypothetically a PT test with a 2 mile run component ....??

As far as pre endurance I have ok idea. But I swear by test suspension (water based preferably) and hour pre workout everyday! Best possible feeling and so full of raw rage and energy to fuck of the weights!

how long is it in your system? i plan to use this soon, so im trying to figure out how to add it in with my weekly test dose to adjust ai. if im on 200mg of test c, then add 500mg of tne, is that 700mgs of test/week? sounds stupid, but the no ester thing is throwing me off.

thanks

It's in your system less than 24 hrs, and will definitely need extra AI. Most ppl use it only on their training days.

Back