• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DrBroscience and Joecarol are XYZ gimmicks

DrBroscience and Joecarol are XYZ gimmicks

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GS1

Amateur Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's the word on the street....

:coffee:

Last edited:
XYZ and the other Zyzz fanboys have a hard on for me.. honestly I have no idea why. But I don't mind, between them and their moms I never stop hearing bitches say my name.

^^ Damn, haven't heard that one in a while

No way.... LOL

Dr.knowitall got upset with the paging dr faggot tread.... xzy would have negged me

joebloweveryone is.... I dont even have words

Don't tell anyone, but they are both my alts.

how the fuck did alt accounts get called "gimmicks" on this board?

I have Athletes Foot. Kindly donate to Gr please. All proceeds go towards Gr's pockets.

I've got the clap. Please send donations. All proceeds will be spent on gearz. I promise you I'll get hoooge and get more clap.

Drbroscience :call me:
Sorry man, I meant to tell you I had it last time I was over, but your mom was really embarrassed about giving it to me and all that so I figured what you don't know wouldn't hurt you. Guess I was wrong.

Get Shredded!
Sorry man, I meant to tell you I had it last time I was over, but your mom was really embarrassed about giving it to me and all that so I figured what you don't know wouldn't hurt you. Guess I was wrong.

:kiss:

Everyone send me pics of their junk. I will get to the bottom of this.

No way.... LOL

Dr.knowitall got upset with the paging dr faggot tread.... xzy would have negged me

joebloweveryone is.... I dont even have words

This^^^

Back