• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clen cycle for wife

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have any of you ever had your SO's run clen? If so, what dosages did they use and how did they like it? What were their experiences, etc. Wife just ordered a bunch from BSP

jeff you done read my mind! my girl wants to run some clen as well, was going to pick it up from BSP when i ordered my other stuff. From the research i've done, a 2 week on, 12 day off, 2 week on taper style dose seemed to be popular. but I've never run clen, neither has she. So I'm in for replies.

I've always worked up to my tolerance with a Clen only cycle...then ran start to finish 4 weeks. I do two on two off if stacked with T3....just me anyone else wants to chime in?

I'm out right now with the wife. I know I've read some guys logs around here. What do y'all think is a good starting point for a woman? Just kinda flying random ideas out of my head right now without much time to post and read

My Gf's gonna run 10mgs anavar and 20mg clen ED starting next week. then probably increase clen to 40 eventually. btw..what is bsp?

would never let my girl run clen.

I personally hate the shit

cracks me out and you run the risk of heart valve damage. not worth it for me

I personally hate the shit

cracks me out and you run the risk of heart valve damage. not worth it for me

^^^ Thank you. Don't give that garbage to your woman Jeff.

Nice to see you again Sher....

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks...I'm just cruising the forums briefly tonight and answering emails..

I'm still pretty wiped out

I should be more active as the week progresses

Thanks, Jeffy wont talk to me no more :( he's mad at me

I'm not mad at you I'm just pissed that I can only do so much to help you. And id be pissed as hell if I were you..

Well sheeit. She ordered two bottles... Uhg. Not willing to give her var. she used OEP and had good results but doesn't wanna go that route again

Damn lol. Glad you made this thread Jeff, I'm gonna have to find her something else then.

it worked well and is legal so she doesnt want it?? sounds good

Start with 40mcg and bump up the dose each time you use it. I like 2 days on 3 days off, but plenty of people like 2 weeks/2 weeks. Get ketotifen if you want to run longer.

It'll increase the calories she burns, but that means you gotta be on point with the diet. No point burning an extra 400 calories if you're eating 500 above your daily requirement. Let us know how it goes :winkfinger:

Start with 40mcg and bump up the dose each time you use it. I like 2 days on 3 days off, but plenty of people like 2 weeks/2 weeks. Get ketotifen if you want to run longer.

It'll increase the calories she burns, but that means you gotta be on point with the diet. No point burning an extra 400 calories if you're eating 500 above your daily requirement. Let us know how it goes :winkfinger:

Roger dat.

jeff you done read my mind! my girl wants to run some clen as well, was going to pick it up from BSP when i ordered my other stuff. From the research i've done, a 2 week on, 12 day off, 2 week on taper style dose seemed to be popular. but I've never run clen, neither has she. So I'm in for replies.

:winkfinger:

Shit man just cause some people on here don't like it that don't mean your girl won't you know? All you can do is let her try it, clen I mean, i total understand about the var, but clen is generaly pretty safe IMO.

Get Shredded!
Var won't fuck up her heart at any dose. Guys are pussies about women and AAS.cause they think the smallest amount will turn them into dudes.

Var won't fuck up her heart at any dose. Guys are pussies about women and AAS.cause they think the smallest amount will turn them into dudes.

I don't think that way at all. I just am not sure she is ready for that, that's all. Yesterday though, she was like "I don't know if I'm ready for injectables... I think, well..."I immediately popped the biggest boner

Shit man just cause some people on here don't like it that don't mean your girl won't you know? All you can do is let her try it, clen I mean, i total understand about the var, but clen is generaly pretty safe IMO.

She just told me she's going to try it. We'll see how she feels on it. You're right, she can make her own decisions. Fuck, she doesn't care if I'm using gear so what the hell can I say?

She just told me she's going to try it. We'll see how she feels on it. You're right, she can make her own decisions. Fuck, she doesn't care if I'm using gear so what the hell can I say?

You can say "honey, just so you know clen can cause heart valve damage....so make your descision"

People don't like the idea of virilizing their wives when they can get those gains by actually training naturally for a few months. Some of the women people are introducing to var have barely trained half a year before they jump on the sauce.

My gf trains hard but here muscle tone is not where it could be and she gets really sore, thats why shes gonna try var. just a little extra kick to hopefully build some muscle on her, and not be so sore all the time.

People don't like the idea of virilizing their wives when they can get those gains by actually training naturally for a few months. Some of the women people are introducing to var have barely trained half a year before they jump on the sauce.

Yeah...very true. I dont take the virilization thing into account because I forget that most of you and the women especially are considerably younger than my wife and I.

My gf trains hard but here muscle tone is not where it could be and she gets really sore, thats why shes gonna try var. just a little extra kick to hopefully build some muscle on her, and not be so sore all the time.

Blood work.....bet you my right nut her T3 is low which would account for unwarranted soreness. or she has an adrenal fatigue issue. Possibly both as they usually go hand in hand. Var will make either of these issues worse.
Low magnesium is a huge culprit for muscle soreness.

Last edited:
Back