• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So whats the deal with the rep points?

Say a guy is looking for advice and asks, let's say "is it safe to run an oral only cycle?". Would you rather take advice from a guy in the red or a guy with 6,628,829,729 rep points? lol

Ok i get that, so if you give someone rep points does it come out of yours?

Only thing that's weird is it maxes out at a certain #. Whatever # I'm at is the max. Seemed like it only took 10 guys to give me rep points and I was maxed out

Lets not forget if u do not like what someone is sayin or said u can neg his ass :clapping:

So if I said your all a bunch of dirty cock gobblers you would neg me? :confused: lol jk

So if I said your all a bunch of dirty cock gobblers you would neg me? :confused: lol jk

Alittle to late for that we kinda like u already , now thats my opinion others may neg for a number of reasons......you really gotta get under my skin for me to neg u ......hey try one time its very satifying:p

Or you could ask XYZ, I heard he holds a "how to neg" class every few days...
and yeah, I kinda like this guy. He said cock gobblers. lol

Back