• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Oral tren

psychowhite

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do you boys think? Everything I've read online is this stuff is probably one of the most dangerous orals out there. Any one have any experience? ?

Not sure when or if I ever plan on taking it. Let me hear your thoughts..

u8uqapyq.jpg

If you like your liver I wouldn't even consider it. The injectable version of MTR avoids the first pass, but it's still plenty toxic. No thanks, I'll stick to good ole tren oil

Damn! Where the hell did you even find that? Haha. I'll be praying for your liver man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn! Where the hell did you even find that? Haha. I'll be praying for your liver man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol bought it from naps. has tons of great reviews on his site but did t read what others were saying until I got it. pretty harsh on the liver ey?? don't know if I'll run it ever then, was hooked on pain pills for a while and I'm sure my liver is still recovering.

I have some sitting in my safe but never got around to trying it. I love GP so I'm guessing it would be legit. Fuck it, run it and see what happens

Hey ask mikey he willl try it ,he trys anything:roflmao:

Why even take that stuff when you have safer options available?
it was my first purchase. as every noob thinks about an oral only cycle first. I then realized to go all out and just inject test

No need to worry about liver. Its probably bunk.
I tried Geneza's Mtren on two occasions (1-1.5mg a day) was't impressed with it at all.
Will check what batch number was mine when I get home (that will be next week).

No need to worry about liver. Its probably bunk.
I tried Geneza's Mtren on two occasions (1-1.5mg a day) was't impressed with it at all.
Will check what batch number was mine when I get home (that will be next week).
really, the same stuff? ? how long ago was this?

I purchased them about 18 months ago. First run about 16 months ago, 2nd run finished about 6 weeks ago.

Just realized I have some with me. Seems to be an earlier batch
Lot: GP265P
Exp: 022016

attachment.php

Came in a bag just like yours.
I cut out the label and sellotaped it onto a plastic jar.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1403648803787.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403648803787.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I purchased them about 18 months ago. First run about 16 months ago, 2nd run finished about 6 weeks ago.

Just realized I have some with me. Seems to be an earlier batch
Lot: GP265P
Exp: 022016
we're u running an injectable tren at same time?
No sides?

I'll give it a shot at some point, if no results I could care less. Lesson learned with oral vs inject.

I can't imagine anyone saying , " regular tren isn't strong enough for me , Ill look for something stronger " .

It supposed to be a very good compound. I just haven't found a good source for it.
Well AY carries it and it supposed to be the real deal, but it's a lil too pricey for my liking.

BTW Anyone remember Saney?
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/10095-Dear-saney?highlight=Saney
That was classic..... with each passing day he became more and more of a raging asshole and kept insisting he was sent plain oil....... she sent this to him for free btw, which made it even more hilarious.

It's absolutely horrendous for your liver and perhaps the worst compound you could subject it to.. I read every study on pubmed about it and was considering it a few weeks back. I would not take it for more than 2 weeks max. The liver is an incredibly tough organ, but you risk permanent liver damage with something like that.

Back