• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fucking new guy

tyler durden

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Man ive never been on a fourm before, but I got nobody to ask any of this about stuff so I hope yu guys can help a rookie.

a lot of reading and researching PSA's and Stickies and just seeing what prev questions have been asked...basically click on everything lol is what ive done....WELCOME!

Welcome

welcome to ASF and do your homework, read the stickies and most important the rules and ask if you have a question.

IML Gear Cream!
Just ask a lot of questions but first read, read, read. Most all questions can be answered through reading first. Take it from a rookie like me! If you have question that's not found in the forums, then you can always pm a mod or rep. Make sure you read the rules and don't go posting things your not supposed to. But most all, welcome to asf! It's a great community and you'll find these guys are top notch and above all the rest!

Back