• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Off season cycle planning

rolla20z

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As many already know if they read my post in lab results i was the irresponsible dude that blast more than cruise for a year never had bloods done for a year and i came back a year later with a staggering 2400 alt and 900 ast for liver enzymes. I have been clean for a month now getting alt down to 200 still needs to come way down more and ast is 42. I am planning a responsible approach to a off season cycle as these liver number f ed up my first npc show so i need to go back to the lab and hit it hard in the off season. So i am going to get bloods done end of aug this will be my pre. I plan to run aa test e 1000mg ew three pops a week for 20 weeks. I also plan on running decca 600mg ew three pops a week for 16 weeks. Ill run prami 25mg ed as this is my sweet spot. Ill start aromasin liquid at 12.5 ed bumping if needed. For hcg protocol i was going to run 1000 iu a week split into 2 shots a week for the whole cycle but i have been reading some conflicting info about running hcg that long. Mid cycle week 9 ill get more blood done. End of cycle ill get blood done as well. Ill be running 1200 mg NAC ed 1000mg milk thistle ed. If i am missing something please fill in the gaps. I need to keep liver values in check this off season. Again im not starting this till sept as i am working on getting cleaned out and liver back in check. I am in pct right now of clomid and aromasin protocol 50/50/50/50 and 25/25/12.5/12.5. Have lost 8 lbs which is water and strength just a hair loss. I have been cycling on and off for 7 years. Any gaps please fill

Back