• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle check. Do I need adjustment?

kombatarts99

ANOM-5
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Starting this cycle:

500 Test wk two pins
300 NPP wk three pins
300 Mast wk three pins
500 Sustanon wk two Pins

Will be running 12 weeks

Is the dosing accurate?

yeah but sust contains a really long acting one too...I would think that would just throw off blood levels more than anything, i don't see why you wouldn't just run the cyp at 1g for the whole cycle. Maybe use prop as a kickstart for the first 2 weeks dosed accordingly with the cyp

yeah but sust contains a really long acting one too...I would think that would just throw off blood levels more than anything, i don't see why you wouldn't just run the cyp at 1g for the whole cycle. Maybe use prop as a kickstart for the first 2 weeks dosed accordingly with the cyp

Ok so is adding the Npp and Mast good as well?

Ok so is adding the Npp and Mast good as well?

Yeah I mean those are kind of just dependent on your goals, there's no reason not to use them I guess, I would probably run the mast at 500 since it will help stay on top of any aromatase issues while on 1g of test, IDK a whole lot about NPP though

The npp is a good dose. I started at 300 and bumped it to 400 and joints feel great.

Looks good, run more test e/c instead (run a double dose the first week) and DROP the sust.

Sust is a useless hormone and has no place in any bodybuilder's/powerlifter's cabinet.

Looks good, run more test e/c instead (run a double dose the first week) and DROP the sust.

Sust is a useless hormone and has no place in any bodybuilder's/powerlifter's cabinet.

I used to like sust....but I agree here. Sust is NOT a short ester. The Prop and PP esters are way overrated. The decanoate ester is a two week ester. It takes sust forever to reach peak stable concentrations. I loved cruising on sust....very even feeling but that was 105mg wk. Other than that yeah, its useless. The only reason I could see for sust is if you are looking for 800-850mg of test wk then use 1ml EOD. Still a waste IMHO.

Sust gotta be minimum 1g for bbers so you get effective doses of each ester..
Dose 4mls in one weekly shot and let the various ester half-live run like a cascade effect.
This will never be stable like cyp but it will give you the best of both short and long esters.

Dose 4mls in one weekly shot and let the various ester half-live run like a cascade effect.
This will never be stable like cyp but it will give you the best of both short and long esters.
You all do understand that even pinning a long ester 2x a week isn't that stable? Also I am on sust at 500mg with great results. There is way too much over analyzing about cycles on these boards but none about nutrition/workouts. It's frustrating to read to be honest. A bunch of lazy fucks who just up the dose to look better. How come some here can compete at the weight you all walk around at but use less gear? Diet is the most crucial part of all of it!!!

Not aimed at you Captn. Just a general statement.

ill try this. I haven't been "feeling" the sus and as you said 500 is prob too little

You all do understand that even pinning a long ester 2x a week isn't that stable? Also I am on sust at 500mg with great results. There is way too much over analyzing about cycles on these boards but none about nutrition/workouts. It's frustrating to read to be honest. A bunch of lazy fucks who just up the dose to look better. How come some here can compete at the weight you all walk around at but use less gear? Diet is the most crucial part of all of it!!!

For me, I have a degree in nutrition. I am on point with my diet. So for me to put substances in my body, I want to know the best way to go about that. My goal is not to load up on drugs and that be the cure all, but I want to do it right and safe to maximize my effort with the proper amount. As for no one on these boards asking about diet and workout is because a lot of these guys, like capt, have been around a long time and know their shit. And the assertion that one individual can do less drugs and look better than someone in the same weight class, That statement means you believe that Mark Henry at the same amount of drugs as jay cutler would look as good as jay cutler. Uh no. Genetics play a lot in that and no amount of drugs will make me a pro body builder no matter what I try. It's not in my genes.

For me, I have a degree in nutrition. I am on point with my diet. So for me to put substances in my body, I want to know the best way to go about that. My goal is not to load up on drugs and that be the cure all, but I want to do it right and safe to maximize my effort with the proper amount. As for no one on these boards asking about diet and workout is because a lot of these guys, like capt, have been around a long time and know their shit. And the assertion that one individual can do less drugs and look better than someone in the same weight class, That statement means you believe that Mark Henry at the same amount of drugs as jay cutler would look as good as jay cutler. Uh no. Genetics play a lot in that and no amount of drugs will make me a pro body builder no matter what I try. It's not in my genes.
Once again it was a general statement. Even most of the so called vets on here can't diet properly. And comparing anyone to a pro is just absurd but if you need 2g+ to just look ok you should give up. Once again a general statement.

I could not agree more.

In the beginning I tried the "more is better" with gear and it got me nothing extra. If guys studied diet and workout routine as much as they did AAS they would get way more out of what they are trying to accomplish.

Once again it was a general statement. Even most of the so called vets on here can't diet properly. And comparing anyone to a pro is just absurd but if you need 2g+ to just look ok you should give up. Once again a general statement.

Bush I respect your opinion, but it is not a general statement when you post specifics.

Bush I respect your opinion, but it is not a general statement when you post specifics.
There was no specifics at all. You're using less than 2g and I am no better than you at anything nor claim to be. Just want others to see the importance of drugs and they should be last priority.

There was no specifics at all. You're using less than 2g and I am no better than you at anything nor claim to be. Just want others to see the importance of drugs and they should be last priority.

Totally agree! Im 44 and didnt start till 6 months ago, so I am new to AAS, but have been an athlete and training my whole life, but I agree thanks Man

Get Shredded!
Totally agree! Im 44 and didnt start till 6 months ago, so I am new to AAS, but have been an athlete and training my whole life, but I agree thanks Man

You're going to have some fun, some serious fkg fun my man :lol: :thumb:

Back