• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tr71 fucked his cousin!!!

GS1

Amateur Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by TR71
This black chick who looked like Hally Berry sp? Came up to me at work and asked me
When she could "break off a piece" I'm half black and grew up in white middle class suburbia and played hockey, all Uncle Tom and shit and I said "what"? So she broke it down for me. Anyway I went to her place and killed it for a weekend and when we got to talking after it turned out her grandmother and my g
randfather were brother and sister. So we hit it one more time and called it a day. Good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offense... But are you telling us you fucked your cousin???

Winner winner chicken dinner, twice removed

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/25141-Fucked-a-black-chick/page6

:coffee:

wouldn't that be like a twice removed cousin or something? i fucked one of my new cousins in law at my sister's wedding :roflmao:

wouldn't that be like a twice removed cousin or something? i fucked one of my new cousins in law at my sister's wedding :roflmao:

Dude, WTF is up with all the dudes on this board fucking their relatives???

My wife has 3 extremely hot cousins that I'd love to bend over and give all 3inches of my love to.... But one dates black guys, one dates Hispanic guys, and the other dates butch girls.

:roflmao::roflmao:......hahahahahahaha tr71 so she broke it down for ya huh hahaha......friendsofzues plowin ur firstt cousin huh those weddings are hairy business:roflmao::roflmao:

:roflmao::roflmao:......hahahahahahaha tr71 so she broke it down for ya huh hahaha......friendsofzues plowin ur firstt cousin huh those weddings are hairy business:roflmao::roflmao:

Think he said cousin-in-law.... Less illegal, unless in West Virginia.

My wife has 3 extremely hot cousins that I'd love to bend over and give all 3inches of my love to.... But one dates black guys, one dates Hispanic guys, and the other dates butch girls.

Thats fair game ummm were talkin blood ...wives sisters or friends are different than cousins....in defense tr71 didnt know lmfao

yeah, fucking is OK. marrying is a problem, and impregnating results in birth defects.

not with cousin-in-laws (no blood relation) unless you were referencing actually fucking your cousin and my reading comprehension just sucks tonight

Yeah, I meant cousins.... And cousin in law may be an actual cousin in some States..... ;)

--Nana korobi ya oki

...how about you keep it simple like normal people and don't fuck anyone related to you in any way shape or form lol

On certain compounds I have been known to gape my dog.

--Nana korobi ya oki

Oh damn!!! In all honesty we didn't know. We were banging all weekend and Layin in the sack chatting and we figured it out based on her last name. We were already buck and decided wtf one more kick and shut it down that day and that was that. My mother is black/Mohawk Indian and my dad is Scottish/Irish and she was the first black chick and only. I married a Lilly white Scottish chick with a tren like temper

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Oh damn!!! In all honesty we didn't know. We were banging all weekend and Layin in the sack chatting and we figured it out based on her last name. We were already buck and decided wtf one more kick and shut it down that day and that was that. My mother is black/Mohawk Indian and my dad is Scottish/Irish and she was the first black chick and only. I married a Lilly white Scottish chick with a tren like temper

TR71's real name: Joseph Jones
Said to be unknown cousins name: Joanna Jones
.... What was your first clue?! :coffee:
Did you meet her at a family reunion at least?!

Tren like temper lol

Back