• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Naps Experience

moblk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just received final portion of naps order. Only bought AIs and Serms as I'm not planning to run anything for a while and just wanted to get feel for the process. Anyway, the communication and process was fine, went exactly as it was clearly described on their site. Times were well within described guidelines (early). Only thing that was slightly different was that it shipped in multiple packages from multiple regions (with multiple arrival dates). This wasn't an issue by any means for me, but you may want to specify single shipment if you are concerned about a lot of parcel traffic to your mailbox. Packaging was discreet and sufficient.

I cannot comment as to the potency of the GP nolva and Clomid or the Gen Shi Adex as I haven't used them.

Overall an excellent experience with no hiccups. Would certainly consider Naps for future needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back