• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MLG 1st timer...

nopainnogain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just put in my first order so far great feedback/help from the rep.....lets see how this goes still nervous lol :coffee:

just put in my first order so far great feedback/help from the rep.....lets see how this goes still nervous lol :coffee:
I just put in my first order yesterday also with MLG. Can't wait

Any MLG reps on that can help me out? I'm wanting to order today, just need some info please

U guys have nothin to worry about at all :winkfinger:...there g2g u will be happy ...and if need more info contact there reps squatdaddy or iconmuscle .......bonez is a rep too pm him if u like but tread lightly :coffee:

U guys have nothin to worry about at all :winkfinger:...there g2g u will be happy ...and if need more info contact there reps squatdaddy or iconmuscle .......bonez is a rep too pm him if u like but tread lightly :coffee:
Thanks twistedgto.. Reassures me that I made the right decision!

You dont want bonez going off on you. Take my advice! But mlg is top notch. Welcome to the dawg pound as mlg would say

IML Gear Cream!
Bonez is more of problem solver .....but rips assholes quit often :roflmao:

Nothing yet and payment has been received not sure if it was shipped....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys looking for receipts so you can write it off for taxes or something? Not like it's illegal or anything like that.

Not at all....I was assuming a simple "shipped" would've suffice....again idk how it works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

less communication = more security and discretion.

Crazy world out there, copz trying to flex on us nikkaz.

p.s. I'm not black.

I ordered on June 4th. Got "got it" email shortly after. Still waiting on it.......emailed mlg several times. He originally said it shipped out the Monday after June 4th.
I still don't have it. Not very happy because that's $275 that I worked hard for.

I ordered on June 4th. Got "got it" email shortly after. Still waiting on it.......emailed mlg several times. He originally said it shipped out the Monday after June 4th.
I still don't have it. Not very happy because that's $275 that I worked hard for.

This is not the normal by far.....pm rep and stay in contact with them ....shit happens its busy season but when shit happens its rare brother

Will do. I've heard nothing but good about mlg even a personal friend orders from him. That's where I 1st heard about him. I'm sure shit happens rarely. I'm just ready to get my order fixed and get on the gear. Thanks

same here i got the "got it" about 3 days ago...fingers crossed for fast shipping

I thought I was the only one he was so short with saying "got it" haha

I thought that was noob treatment but ive seen many members post the infamous "got it" lol

Got it
MLG

Thats all that needs to be said. LOL

Any problems and he'll make it right!

Its very important to not provide too much info about tas and dates.....you want to post a pic when it lands great!, but be discreet...dont show packing materials, etc......this is a great source and you have to respect that and do what you can to protect the brotherhood and by default mlg

Yea ^^^^^this is so fuckin true ...I have seen on other forums and once on this forum where an idiot will post td (which is awesome) ...but include the fuck postal shipping package with some bar code on it.....I mean really man u fuckin serious duh .....

All true and also I have seen a few post saying "I ordered today, will let you know when it comes in" and then will post that. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to sit down and calculate time and start investigating. TD's are always good, just be discreet on how you post them.

Icon

Not to thread jack but how's mlg's dbol, var, and Winny? Any good feedback or tests?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Back