• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Puffy Nipples?

TheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

Im on week 3 of a Test E 600mgx12 wks and D Bol 40mgx4 wks cycle.

I have noticed that my nipples are definitely more puffy recently but I have zero itchiness or tenderness and also zero lumps i can find.

I am also taking 10mg aromasin ED.

What could this be guys?

Thanks!

Water retention brother... And resist the urge to constantly feel your nipples to test for soreness, it can make them feel "tender/sore". lol

that is my first sign to up my a/i...usually i get really tender in the right nip alittle bit after they show signs of swelling...i just up my a/i when this happens and keep it there till i get bloods done and go from there....

Hi guys,

Im on week 3 of a Test E 600mgx12 wks and D Bol 40mgx4 wks cycle.

I have noticed that my nipples are definitely more puffy recently but I have zero itchiness or tenderness and also zero lumps i can find.

I am also taking 10mg aromasin ED.

What could this be guys?

Thanks!

This is the first stage of gyno. Puffy, sensitive or itchy nipples are signs. Think of it as your body giving you a hint that something is changing or happening. Depending how you respond determines if you go to the next stage, which is the physical characteristics, bump, lump and growth (I can't take credit for this, a veteran on this board explained this to me a long time ago).

My body is very sensitive to dbol. Once I start it my nipples get real sensitive and I up my aromasin to 25mg a day and have gone up to 25mg morning 25mg at night to resolve any nipple issues.

I would up it to 12.5mg morning and 12.5mg at night. However, listen to your body as it can be different for everyone and adjust accordingly.

Lowtman

I have tamoxifen here on hand!

When do i know if i should start taking that?

Think i will increase my aromasin dose!

I have tamoxifen here on hand!

When do i know if i should start taking that?

Think i will increase my aromasin dose!

Vision has a great post on tamoxifen. However, it's great you have it on hand. Too Many times we don't have everything we need or focus too much on the gear. At any rate, start taking 12.5 in the morning and 12.5mg at night and you should notice a difference.

Like I had mentioned, when I am on dbol, I do 25mg at night and in the morning to control my sensitive nipples.

Lowtman

Don't play with your nipples, it will make it worse.

Before you try the nolva, actually deal with the estrogen that's causing this first. First up your aromasin to 25mg. If it doesn't go away in a 2 days, your aromasin is bunk or underdosed severely.

You can back off of the aromasin after you drop the dbol.

im almost done with mine and occasionally I get itchy tenderness, no lumps or puffy thou. I just take more armidex and or caber too because im on decca with my test

IML Gear Cream!
These guys got you covered. Increase AI and have Tamox at the ready. Dbol is pretty serious for gyno with people like me who are ultra sensitive

Thanks guys!

Ive always had puffy nipples since I was a teen, Im not sure if im just convincing myself that its getting worse!

Also guys,
Im getting dull aches and pains on both sides of chest and also abdomen area... Not sure if this is gear related.

Im on week 3 of D Bol/Test now and my numbers in the gym havent changed going at max capacity, is this normal?

Also guys,
Im getting dull aches and pains on both sides of chest and also abdomen area... Not sure if this is gear related.

Im on week 3 of D Bol/Test now and my numbers in the gym havent changed going at max capacity, is this normal?

Post this question under a new thread. This way you will get more replies. Use something like, "no results from dbol" or something that catches our attention.

First questions will be....1. Whose gear are you using, 2. Dose, 3. Workout routine and diet and lastly your stats. If all this is in check then I would question the quality of your dbol.

Lowtman

Up the Aromasin to full dose for at least 6-7 days. You can reduce it to 18.5 (whatever the 75% of full dose number is) once the E sides fade and can drop it to 12.5 once you're off the DBol.

One of the many reasons I don't run wet orals. Than again I'm super sensitive to E sides.

Guys my aromasin is in 10mg capsules, is 20mg ED until im done with D Bol ok?

Chemical Solutions. Im in the UK. I know some pro competitors using it and know its gtg

Back