• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

hit vein in glute

mofro82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So im injecting 1.5 ml of test p and about two seconds after my lungs felt like they were on fire and I couldnt catch my breath...man that was a weird feeling.. anyone else ever done that??

It's called tren cough, and as you found out, it doesn't just occur with tren.

i go through veins all the time in my glutes, never injected into one though. it's fun when you pull the needle out and blood goes shooting 1.5+feet away. there's a reason i don't pin glutes in my living room anymore (carpeted) :roflmao:

use to live for that feeling...just a different drug...and i was definately in a vein...did u get a metalic taste in your mouth?

use to live for that feeling...just a different drug...and i was definately in a vein...did u get a metalic taste in your mouth?
Been there. This happened with tren in my delt the other day. Totally different feeling. Like someone reached in and squeezed my lungs and trachea in their fist.

looks like its time to aspirate

The worst tren cough I ever got I aspirated and no blood showed.... Once I pulled the pin out I saw a drop of blood. I got the metallic taste in my mouth, then the lungs felt weak and I coughed for like 10 minutes. The oddest thing was the feeling of someone sticking pins in my fingertips while I was coughing. Only had it that bad twice, and it was tren both times

The pin moves so much I doubt aspirating is going to help. I used to and quit. Less pip because less tissue damage from sticking it in, pulling it back then going forward again. Just my .2

The pin moves so much I doubt aspirating is going to help. I used to and quit. Less pip because less tissue damage from sticking it in, pulling it back then going forward again. Just my .2

not if you jam it all the way in and hold it there while you aspirate and inject :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
not if you jam it all the way in and hold it there while you aspirate and inject :coffee:
There are maybe two sites where you legitimately have a chance of being that steady.

i should say me. You may be a surgeon. Idk.

There are maybe two sites where you legitimately have a chance of being that steady.

i should say me. You may be a surgeon. Idk.

i keep different length needles on hand for this sole reason, 1" in the delts, can press and hold, 1.5's in the glutes and quads. 5/8's for tear drop and calves, haven't done the last two since last fall though. and i will say, that if i'm cutting, i only pin prior to taking my clen or else i'm shaking like a bitch :roflmao:

From my understanding it's the bezo alcohl coming out threw your avioli. this happened to me the other day with deca in my delt. scary as fuck, keep the needle in the whole time too surprised i didnt fuck myself up bad lol.

Happened to me before. Thought I was dying for real. And I have squirted blood across the room too. Shit happens.

I heard from old powerlifter than an ice pack on your neck while inj tren will get rid of it. Not sure if its true but he is pretty smart guy I hear with juice
anyone ever done

shit happend to me 2 days ago with tren ace i was gasping for air for like 2m first time i ever felt that

has anyone ever had these symptoms while doing a mixed injection with tren? test p, mast, etc?

Tren cough is not that bad. Years ago I did it twice in one cycle. Both times, I coughed for about a minute and passed out. I woke up a few minutes later dazed and confused. Good shit.

Get Shredded!
so far so good for me...

My first few pins I got a little bit of a weird feeling for about 10 mins or so but it was probably anxiety

You would know if it was Tren cough...You literally cough for about 30-60 seconds...but the cough very very harsh and painful. A few times it has knocked me off my feet....

Oh I know it wasn't the cough, I'm just saying so far so good for me

It's hard to stabilize the pin sometimes, that's when blood/coughing happens.

Tren cough is a motherfucker. Got it when I pinned Monday. Coughed so hard my eyes were bloodshot and my lungs hurt most of the day. :) ready to pin again today.

Can it ever cause death? Its nvr happen to me yet.
I read a study where a few patiences receiving either hrt or injects for a study in glutes had this happen and had died after everything was done in hospital to help them...very rare and i think theres a few incidents....if i remember right this guy was young as well...if i can find the article ill post link...i found it researching tren caugh cause j had it on cyp awhile back and though tren cougj was only for tren...i learned the hard way.....not a fun exoerience either way..

I'm confused.....are you saying some patient/s died from glute injections in this study?? What was the COD?

I'm confused.....are you saying some patient/s died from glute injections in this study?? What was the COD?
The injections were test cyp which they call depo what they call it and after POME the patient suffererd from aspiration/asphyxiation. ..i am looking for the link....its very rare but has happened...

Even sjowed a study of how many people in large study experienced POME ...

Im busy right now but think i saved the link..just need to find it

Back