• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Encryption

tonic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wondering if any sources have a PGP key available for use when making correspondence. I have asked a few sources direct just waiting for a reply. Hope I posted in the right sub forum.

TIA

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Buying a kilo of mdma? sure you better be using that PGP but for buying steroids? seriously? lol. I highly doubt the government or anyone gives a shit really about someone buying AAs for personal use if they wanted to go after anyone it would be the sources not the buyers. If you was buying enough to start your own lab then sure the encryption would be a must.

Over here in the UK buying steroids is no big deal if they get seized you get a nice letter and usually nothing else :) cant be that much of a big deal where your from surely?

Last edited:
Yea I use startmail currently for sensitive info. I got a private response from a source. Thanks for the help colochine

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If you order through SR or Pirates Cove, yes then it's a must. But if you go direct with a source you trust, not needed. I use safe mail, never have had an issue, I also only use sources with BC or MP. I stay away from MG and WU whenever possible

Why do you steer clear of WU/MG? Just out of ignorant curiosity on my part

I prefer not to give my name and address. Although I have, and it is stored in their db, I prefer not to at all costs. Furthermore a sender can be verified a lot easier than a receiver. It's safer to pick up money, then send

I prefer not to give my name and address. Although I have, and it is stored in their db, I prefer not to at all costs. Furthermore a sender can be verified a lot easier than a receiver. It's safer to pick up money, then send

Pre paid visa card or use someone else bank maby?

Cash in mail is cool. As long as you have a solid, trustworthy source.

This. Definitely the best way to do it for sure.

Don't expect a source to do this for you though without a really good history with them.

IML Gear Cream!
lol wtf is this thread about?

I thought pirate cove got shut down years ago.

Back