• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

TRT blood work question

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm doing alittle blasting right now with test cyp, 400mg./wk. I've also added 200mg/wk of tren E, along with 40mg/day of anavar. I've got some blood work coming up shortly, and going to reduce the cyp down so my test number isn't off the chart. I don't believe I need to reduce the tren and anvar. Is that correct? Also, would the tren e and anavar throw any red flags in the blood results to the dr.?

The lab your doctor uses for blood work will make all the difference in the world. My trt doc uses labcorp so I can't have any other AAS in my system because labcorp's testing methods will read all kinds of crazy false highs. Your doctor is likely to freak if he sees what tren will do to an estrogen reading at labcorp.

FWIW, My doctor uses Quest Diagnostics.

You should be fine. I know tren is ok at quest and I'm assuming var is too.

Your lipids are likely going to be out of range on tren and var, depending on how long you've been on.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe not at the low doses but I wouldn't chance it

As long as my T levels are within range I tell my doc some bullshit of why the other numbers are out of whack

Back