• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

first cycle sustanon and anavar advice needed

susandvar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hello looking for some advice on my first cycle, ive been training for 3 years im 5`8 83kg lean i started taking anavar one week ago at 100mg per day 50mg in morning and 50mg at night, since taking the anavar ive learnt that its advised to take it with tesosterone, so yesturday i started on sustanon 250 i gonna take 2ml per week split on mondays and fridays, for 12 weeks, im getting aromasin in two days, my question is how long should i take the anavar for? ive been advised to use it for 12 weeks, while others have told me its a really bad idea to stay on any oral more than 4 weeks and im gonna make myself ill, if anyone could chime in and see if im going wrong anywhere id appriciate it alot cheers

Anavar at that dose for 5 weeks MAX.

Do the test for 10-12 weeks.

Take the aromasin if you feel any estrogenic sides coming on. You can do 10mg every other day, or every third day to be cautious. Bump up the dose if necessary.

Get yourself a good PCT so you can recover your natural testosterone and keep your gains at the end of the cycle.

In the future, use test E or test C instead of sustanon

If your going to run var at 100 I would stop after 5-6 weeks. A lower dose I would probably go for 8-10.

In the future, just dont be dumb and take stuff without any basic knowledge (needing test with anavar) and have everything you need (AI's and SERMs) on hand before starting.

I would personally advise on only using the test alone for a first go, that way you can evaluate how your bod resounds to it. If you have significant sides, or gains for that matter, it will be hard to tell what is doing what.
Just my .02

If your going to run var at 100 I would stop after 5-6 weeks. A lower dose I would probably go for 8-10.

In the future, just dont be dumb and take stuff without any basic knowledge (needing test with anavar) and have everything you need (AI's and SERMs) on hand before starting.

thanks for the reply, yeah i know it wasnt too smart of me, but gear is so highly available where i am so always knew i was a day or two from getting the AI, would running anavar at 100mg per day for 5 weeks have much of an impact on the cycle and physque?

Back