• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Masteron vs. Primobolan: which is a better add-on to a cycle?

:hmmm:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If cost was not an issue?

Subbed.

I have yet to run either and definitely interested.

Good stuff Smokey :winkfinger:

primo because i've never ran it :roflmao: but seriously, it seems a little more gain oriented from what i've read. i don't have to stay super cut and defined on a bulk, that's just my vanity speaking.

Subbed.

I have yet to run either and definitely interested.

Good stuff Smokey :winkfinger:

I'm running primo now and it is good shit. I started seeing better results >600mg.....fwiw

primo because i've never ran it :roflmao: but seriously, it seems a little more gain oriented from what i've read. i don't have to stay super cut and defined on a bulk, that's just my vanity speaking.

I'm not sure how you are defining "gains" but for me is a good for cutting/lean mass (with the right diet, of course.....)

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't run mast yet but I will within the next month

Option C = diet

there is always the obligatory: "diet is the most important......blah, blah".......ok, we get it. This
is a steroid forum though. negged.

Some of both an option? Curious because I have some Primo but only enough to run it for 5 to 6 weeks. Sitting on plenty of Mast though. Been considering working both in with Test and Tren.

Some of both an option? Curious because I have some Primo but only enough to run it for 5 to 6 weeks. Sitting on plenty of Mast though. Been considering working both in with Test and Tren.

I heard many people say to me before I started this run that you need to do primo at least 12 weeks+. I agree.
I didn't start seeing real results until after 4-5 weeks. Wait until you get some more primo would be my 2 cents

IML Gear Cream!
I heard many people say to me before I started this run that you need to do primo at least 12 weeks+. I agree.
I didn't start seeing real results until after 4-5 weeks. Wait until you get some more primo would be my 2 cents

I have run Var and it is the same way, don't see much until week three and after ten weeks you still see the gains. From what I have read Primo is the same, run lots for a longer cycle to get your moneys worth.

I have run Var and it is the same way, don't see much until week three and after ten weeks you still see the gains. From what I have read Primo is the same, run lots for a longer cycle to get your moneys worth.
My plan was to stack var and primo 75-100ED and 600/wk with 450 of test E and run that out about 14 weeks through next spring after a good bulk this fall/winter. Actually it was supposed to be this summer's cycle but shit happens ya know?

I voted bro

My plan was to stack var and primo 75-100ED and 600/wk with 450 of test E and run that out about 14 weeks through next spring after a good bulk this fall/winter. Actually it was supposed to be this summer's cycle but shit happens ya know?

I have had this primo sitting here almost a year. I was going to run it back when I got it but a shoulder injury and a hellacious 3 month work schedule killed that plan. Hoping to run almost identical as you listed at the end of this year. 600mg Primo, 500mg of test weekly, 100mg Anavar daily and maybe change things up the last 6-8 weeks with Tren Ace.

I have had this primo sitting here almost a year. I was going to run it back when I got it but a shoulder injury and a hellacious 3 month work schedule killed that plan. Hoping to run almost identical as you listed at the end of this year. 600mg Primo, 500mg of test weekly, 100mg Anavar daily and maybe change things up the last 6-8 weeks with Tren Ace.

You know what's great about that stack? I haven't needed to use an AI at all.

Back