• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Conceiving on cycle??

persianprince23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my girl I'm with thinks she's pregnant and it's early on and I just wanted to hear from you guys any experiences with getting a girl knocked up on cycle, I've tea a lot of bro science that you can and then you can't hcg helps w sperm count then it doesn't , I have been on 3.5 months no crazy doses ran tren for 8 weeks now just on prop I have been running hcg for 7 weeks and about 2 weeks ago she started to feel "pregnant" and her period isn't till the 25th but had some spotting a few days ago, I guess for a piece of mind would like to know your guys experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I guess it's possible. The human body is a crazy thing. There's no way to tell unless to wait til missed period and pregnancy test. ive read both guys on cycle have gotten girls pregnant and some are not able to get em pregnant. good luck to you!

Yes sir both my boys were conceived during my blasts and or cruises.

Friend of mine got his girl pregnant when he was cruising had been on for over 12 months. So its definitely possible he was running HCG just depends on your body everyones different :)

More stories? Good to know we are planning for about another year from now

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

About two years ago I was on cycle and tried but shot blanks and blanks this time in on hcg and have been, she thinks she is without a doubt so I guess there's the possibility

Hope it is not possible someone else did the deed.

congrats and get a blood test i trust noone. haha but if its yours then congrats. Be nice to her also i have said this so many times but the pregnant sex is gonna be so fun and the lactation really fun plus extra protein and increased absorption as well as burns 1100 calories a day for her to loose baby weight fast and get cut.

IML Gear Cream!
Plenty of kids have been conceived during cycles, believe it or not. Steroids carry a *risk* of making you infertile, but that doesn't mean they're effective birth control.

Congratulations if she's right!

If the thought of a baby on the way isn't getting you excited, and it turns out she's not really pregnant, might want to upgrade whatever birth control method you're currently using. You really have to otherwise trust someone that's not you to take a pill every day, without failing, and you never know who has an agenda these days.

Best of luck, Persian.

Had a buddy in the same position, swore he shot blanks in previous cycles so got a little careless. If it's bothering you thhaatt much, then have her go pee on a stick!
If so, Congrats Man!

It's possible.

I'm feverishly cumming inside of my wife on a daily basis. Been 7 months with no bc... Am I shooting blanks? hope not..

Bro I just got my wife pregnant in the middle of test tren mast cycle. So congrats.

I have been on a cycle of tren test masteron eq winny all at high doses last 18 months ago and I now have a 9 month old lol it can happen

See I am just not sure because before I tried a few years ago but shot blanks

blood test for her to confirm or rule out pregnancy ...then if youre so inclined paternity test if theres a babyborn..provided this is what you're alluding to

I know quite a few guys that managed to get their sig others knocked up while the guys were on cycle tho

hell the dr told my hubs thats there is actually a decently high spontaneous reversal rate for vasectomies even...

HCG is one of those things that helps with sperm production, do it may have 'done the deed' for you . my 2week old was conceived 'on', and it took 5weeks of trying to make it happen, so its not like it was an arduous process.

I will say that the newborn was curling the formula bottles from birth, though. At 2 weeks he is deadlifting his diaper bag.

--Nana korobi ya oki

lol, my kids actually take out my small dumbells out from under my bed and DL them...totally srs

Back