• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where do you guys?

DR.BroScience

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Get your pins from? I know certain states have certain laws regarding the ability to provide syringes OTC, I live in a state where no rx is required, however they are ridiculously over priced at every pharmacy. So I've looked at precisionpinz, shopmedvet, etc. Just curious where and what brand you guys go to?

I also like med lab supply, packaging is neat and in boxes, not all thrown in a bag

Terumo syringes and needles for me

I personally like and have used

Www.ar-r.com
Been using them for 9 years with only 1 issue but they fixed

In this game no one is perfect though

ANABOLIC AMERICA
30%off enter: breakbones30
www.anabolicamerica.net

GPZ and Allergromedicalsupply.com . Allegro has a bigger selection , both are crazy fast . For me BD syringes and terumo needles . Treumo syringes are stiff , BD smooth as glass . Med lab has a 27g 1.25 needle that I like and I can't find it anywhere else .

Gpz

Medlabsupply. As a previous poster mentioned, they carry a BD 27g 1*1/4in pin that I love and don't find elsewhere. It's sharp and tiny but still long enough to get it deep into the muscle. Can't even feel them

I posted in the other thread but I get all mine from firstoptionmedical

100 count-BD 20 gauge 1.5" syringe/needle for about $20

100 count-BD 25 gauge 1" needle for under $10

Discreet boxing and fast shipment to boot.

I get mine stuff from California Veterinary Supply. (calvetsupply.) 3 cc with 22 x 1 1/2 ultra-thin needle attached - lock tip - box of 100 – Terumo = $14

Back