• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren+dbol - Who's run it? Pro tips, pitfalls, sides, and gains -post up

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This cycle is stuck in my head and I'm going to have to run it. I'm thinking this winter's bulk. Trying to plan ahead for. The gains seem amazing, and I keep reading the two together are incredibly synergistic. I know there has to be a downside.

I would think caber and dialing the ai in would be more important on this cycle than most others.
BP seems like the major side after gyno.
Dosing seems critical.
With dbol run being six weeks long there would need to be either a transition or a bridge, what would this look like?

Help me out here. It seems awesome, but a good plan will make or break it!

i've ran it a few times now with no issues, tren/test e/dbol/ and eq. i run dbol for 6 weeks while the test and and eq get up to full steam and once i'm out of dbol i just keep running everything else. i don't see the point in planning any form of transition or bridge from my own point of view :hmm: towards the end of the 6 weeks you'll be taking a bit more ai than normal, but once you're off of it after a week or so you knock your ai dosage back down.

Well I want to run ace/dbol together. I want them both kicking at the same time. I could just carry the tren/test out to eight or ten weeks, but coming off the dbol that seems like quite a drop to make, and I feel like maybe bridging to a second phase and running it out might help to carry the gains through. Transition is maybe a better term than bridge.

ace will be in full bloom in about 10 days, so that leaves you with 35 days of running them together.... i never see any losses of gains coming off the dbol, just a bit less muscle bloat. i should have made it clear, i start all compounds including the dbol at the same time.

Back