• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BIG weight gain cycle?

260shooter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up Bro's. Like I said I've been doing this for 15yrs, and I'm looking to gain as much mass as possible. At the same time I'm gonna be using a new source from here, and that means a new brand of gear. I know what I can expect from SIUG/QV/ Pure Gear/ and still test many different brands. I've still never came across anything as good as SIUG Labs, but that was back in the day when I made everything from Raw. I haven't used but 1 Co. on this site, and it went well for a while, but I'm moving on as well as my MMA team. I have to make a smaller order than I'd like, so it's gonna be Test/?/ Dbol for now. I like Deca,EQ, Tren A,E, and many more but I'm looking to bump up a weight class in MMA, and after gaining I'll hopefully have enough H2o and fat to burn down to 185lbs. Never tried Primo, or any peptides, and wanna keep the cost down for now so any input is appreciated. I'm on HRT so I need a source I can depend on, and I have read many good things about the one I'm going to use. I have enough T to last a lil over a month now, and usually order enough to get me through a yr or so, so that's gonna be for my whole team as well. All advice welcome. Later

There's a ? after Test. What would you run if you had an opportunity to fight in a Title match at Middleweight when you are a Welterweight?

Food lots of food! Gear isn't the whole equation....

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

True, gear does nothing without a diet. I've gained 40lbs with 250mg Sust, and 10 lbs with 500mg Test E and Anabol. But I'm not doing what I used to do and Micky D's it for 8-10 weeks. I have to watch what I eat to make "good weight" If I just wanted to gain any kind of weight I'd go 1G Test, Abombs, and Deca. The last time I took Anadrol I held more water than the Mississippi river. I have my diet down now, just wondering if peptides would be worth it? Never ever tried it, and wouldn't even know where to start.

Im 6'1 270lbs had hernia surgery last January lost 30lbs, this cycle was 500mg test-e 500mg npp weekly 100mg proviron ed , protein 400g carbs 500-800g daily 800 being leg and back days i have gained the 30lbs back.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

To
True, gear does nothing without a diet. I've gained 40lbs with 250mg Sust, and 10 lbs with 500mg Test E and Anabol. But I'm not doing what I used to do and Micky D's it for 8-10 weeks. I have to watch what I eat to make "good weight" If I just wanted to gain any kind of weight I'd go 1G Test, Abombs, and Deca. The last time I took Anadrol I held more water than the Mississippi river. I have my diet down now, just wondering if peptides would be worth it? Never ever tried it, and wouldn't even know where to start.

You ever run tren? If I understand what you're saying here you want put on some lean muscle without gaining a ton of weight, holding a bunch of water?? If this is your goal and you can tolerate it tren would be perfect. Just my .02.

Now that I know I can handle it, my next bulk is going to be test/dbol/tren if I can handle the dbol and tren together. I've heard great things and it sounds amazing.

^^^^ this I agree with. But as goeff stated, the side can be unbearable to some. As far as orals have you ever thought about T-bol?

Deca, it's great for your joints and will put quality mass on you. Keep estro from the test under control with aromasin and deca will be good to you.

Tren is also an option, but you will see sides with test and dbol.

IML Gear Cream!
Run the classic Test, deca, dbol stack. Just keep your diet in check and you should be able to put on a solid 20 lbs.

There's a ? after Test. What would you run if you had an opportunity to fight in a Title match at Middleweight when you are a Welterweight?

A MIRACLE..!!! J/k bro...haven't seen ya around...u will.see I.like to goof around but can and will be serious when need be... ..so you will start to see that I try to offer good solid advice. ..To any subject I have knowledge of..If I have little to.no knowledge I won't bulls hit ya brother. .we're all here to help one another. .!!! If your a welterweight trying to bump up to 185lbs...that's big time bro...alot and most 185lb. Middleweights walk around at 205lbs. Or more...so you would be fighting a dude that has the strength of a 200lb. plus pound man... and if your a welterweight I assume you walk around about 190lbs. Plus...lookin to jump up a division. .!!! Congrats first off..!!!, I'll probably let some Vet or possible MMA fighter answer that with you cuz personally I don't get down with putting your body at such extremely dangerous hydration levels to drop lbs. To make weight...no offense...I myself have trained a good bit of MMA but never to train for a sanctioned fight. ...or anything like that...I wanted to learn more of the sport. ..so the only weight I lost was from excessive training which was fine cuz I'm more of an athlete than a ONLY BODYBUILDER. .!!! I do both...so obviously u know the benefits I reap in the sports I play with the use of Aas..!!!! I wish u the best of luck brother...and I'm sure some other guys with knowledge of gigantic amounts of bulking up (I could recommend that) (cutting I could recommend that)...but the Science. ..and make no mistake it is a Science of knowing how to cut a huge amount of weight...very quickly...it is not only dangerous. ..but I would rather someone with that knowledge and "Science" of weight cutting that quickly chime in... again. ...Good luck brother..!!!! -----peace my friend

Now that I know I can handle it, my next bulk is going to be test/dbol/tren if I can handle the dbol and tren together. I've heard great things and it sounds amazing.

why couldn't you handle the tren and dbol together??

These guys are correct. ...I just didn't see any mention of post fight testing...traces of DECCA can be found in your system for quite some time...maybe do some research on NPP...I'm about to start my cycle shortly with NPP in the stack...Instead of DECCA...!! Just a heads up for post fight pass tests...I think I read one article that said DECCA can be traced up to a year after discontinued use...again listen to these bros...just thought I'd toss that out there..!!!

why couldn't you handle the tren and dbol together??
BP I think would be the most likely. Anyone that's on the line with tren I would expect dbol to push over the edge. Anyone gyno prone might have troubles. Just what I would expect.

if it were me and I was training mma I'd go test/npp/eq. Test and npp for the big gains and eq for endurance.

The pumps and negative effects on cardio from tren might make it hard to train mma.

BP I think would be the most likely. Anyone that's on the line with tren I would expect dbol to push over the edge. Anyone gyno prone might have troubles. Just what I would expect.

My blood pressure was jacked up after like 3 days with that combo. Fastest mine has shot up like that. I probably should've tapered up the dosages and would've been fine

Baby aspirin ED when it starts to rise and give double red like the day before you start cycle if you know you are about to do something that will shoot your BP to the moon. With any blast I just run it. If the BP gets up where I don't like it I start baby aspirin. Comes right back down. Once the RBC, Hematocrit ect get to the point where it basically nullifies the baby aspirin and BP starts going back up again then just give whole or double red. That whole process usually takes quite a while to build up to. Of course if you have a doc who is on board with you then you can get some very mild BP meds as well. If nandrolone is involved don't forget it thins the blood so keep that in mind before adding aspirin.

Last edited:
My blood pressure was jacked up after like 3 days with that combo. Fastest mine has shot up like that. I probably should've tapered up the dosages and would've been fine

Water retention?

Water retention?

I didn't even have time to retain water. My bp was up there after just a few days on that combo. Ran it out to a week before I just dropped the dbol. It was strange because tren or dbol don't really effect my blood pressure until late in the cycle, around week 10 on tren. I've never run dbol more than 5 weeks so it usually doesn't bother me

Get Shredded!
I started out right at 40mg dbol and 100mg eod tren. Can't remember who's gear it was but it was obviously potent as fuck.

^^^^ do you think he should add some caber or prami in the mix to prevent prolactin related sides, or will keeping estro in check keep the prolactin type sides at bay? SRS Q.
That is if he added Deca to the cycle.

Have it on hand but I've run tren, deca, and npp (in separate cycles obviously) and never needed it. I keep my estrogen in check and it doesn't give me problems.

man you guys...thanks for this thread
great info ,just learned more good stuff......my respects to you all

To

You ever run tren? If I understand what you're saying here you want put on some lean muscle without gaining a ton of weight, holding a bunch of water?? If this is your goal and you can tolerate it tren would be perfect. Just my .02.

That's exactly what was going through my mind. I have ran many time Tren Ace, from Labs, as well as home brew from pellets. I always dreaded when on tren just before inj, because my coughing was terrible, from the inj, all through the cycle. I did try tren E once in a cycle, but it was a hybrid (Test/TrenE) and I didn't get the results I wanted. That's before I had a way of testing my gear for strength, so I don't know how much I was getting.
How does a Test (750mg per week/ Tren E, with a Dbol jumpstart) sound? I have lots of experience with losing the water fast, and have plenty of Armidex, to keep too much off. I have the chance of a lifetime if I can get the weight/strength on par to maybe change my life. Thanks for replys Bro

Anyone else run Tren alone, or with an oral? I've always ran with Test

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Tren alone is a bad idea imho. I would run test at the same mg the tren is at minimum. But that's just me. I know the new thing is low test high tren but, fuck that....for me anyways. 450/400 here and up 8 lb in under 4 weeks with no BF increase. That's after a few weeks of the levels building up cause both are Enanthate. But I'm eating 500g carbs. its all in the diet bro. 500mg test is all you need if you have a pro level coach.

Back