• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Ironmag Reasearch Chems Clen Experiment

spinyvegeta

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Time to slash some fat quick off of spiny. I was lucky enough to be selected to try this out. And I plan to put it to the test. Started with 80mcgs today. I'm loving it already. Shaking like crazy and soon to be expelling water like a faucet. Thanks goes to IMR. Great people here.
detagene.jpg

Oh yeah. Upped to 100 today but did it after my workout because I was still feeling the effects this morning. Very potent.

Thanks for the research info brother!

Lowered the dose for my rat today. Was the least I could do when he would wake up and still be shaking. This is powerful stuff.

My research subject has dropped 4 lbs of water weight already. He is very pleased with this product.

Rat is down 6 lbs and loving this. He usually overeats on the weekends but back to it monday. Can't trust the rat around carbs

Super strength and great workouts on the wheel

IML Gear Cream!
Rat put on 2 lbs over the weekend but will be losing them and more

Rat needs to stop eating cake and drinking beers......

Rat got sick. Will continue next week

But they are so damn cute. Started experimenting on him today again. He already has a hot neck. Good signs

Rat is loving this. You know its good clen when the rat is still shaking in the morning

So when you say shaking, do you mean slight tremors, Parkinson's style, or alien hand syndrome?

can you pour a glass of water without spilling half? 25%?

Trying to understand what "shaking" means in this context, because I can't go work looking like I'm having a gran mal.

Rat has been eating like crazy but he's losing lbs. I know its just water weight but bloat is always good to get rid of

My rat is staying the same weight but looking slimmer daily. He's on a bulking diet and training too

Weight has not moved at all. Not a lb. Rat has got it going on.

Get Shredded!
Weight is up about 3 lbs. Probably because of the influx of carbs. Rat will run through sunday then finish up.

I'm going to end this log as it seems that my bulking has taken over with no more water to shed. This is the best clenbuterol I have ever used. By far. The shakes were minimal as long as I kept my dose down. 60 to 80 mcgs is about what I stayed at. Sweating was very apparent and so was the water loss. Definitely going to be my go to from now on. Weight stayed at 239 pretty much the whole time until this last week while i was bulking. Now to try other IMR products. Here are my final pics yesterday at 250 lbs.
su2e6a5u.jpg
qyvuraqa.jpg

Thanks for the feed back brother!

Back