• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who has the best dbol? Your opinion

Sps1228

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been checking a few diff sources and am curious to who you guys prefer to get your dbol from ?

I've been on Pharmacom from steroidsfax.com for 2 1/2 weeks so far and I'm getting crazy pumps at the gym. I was only doing 30mg but upped to to 50mg. 10mg at 10am, 10mg at 1, and 30mg at 2:30, then hit the gym at 3:15.. Shits on point so far. I'm also using TNE but didn't feel like that prior to the Dbol, so it's def the Dbol causing those pumps. The TNE just makes me want to throw weights at people hogging the weights. Haha

I've been on Pharmacom from steroidsfax.com for 2 1/2 weeks so far and I'm getting crazy pumps at the gym. I was only doing 30mg but upped to to 50mg. 10mg at 10am, 10mg at 1, and 30mg at 2:30, then hit the gym at 3:15.. Shits on point so far. I'm also using TNE but didn't feel like that prior to the Dbol, so it's def the Dbol causing those pumps. The TNE just makes me want to throw weights at people hogging the weights. Haha
Haha don't hurt anybody.. Unless they are hogging weights I guess that's an exception.

Was hoping someone would say that.. I know there's are pink though. Just as good as blue hearts ?
The color of the filler means nothing. I tried mlg and liked it a lot. Picked some up from BPL that I intend on test driving and there may be some blue hearts in my near future. I friggin love dbol lol.

The color of the filler means nothing. I tried mlg and liked it a lot. Picked some up from BPL that I intend on test driving and there may be some blue hearts in my near future. I friggin love dbol lol.
Agreed. Filler color doesn't mean shit. Hell dbol could come in a rainbow colored pill, for all I care. If it works that's all thAt matters.

IML Gear Cream!
i havent had luck with dbol even blue hearts i didnt really get alot out of them, but they did give pumps. iam anadrol guy.

Back