• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

another new dude

BigNorm

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, been looking around the forum and there seems to be a wealth of knowledge available.

A little about myself, I'm 44yrs old, 6'4 about 245lbs (havent weighed in a few weeks). I suffer from LowT so I have to "Medicate". I started back working out in January. Starting weight was 265 and bfp was 35+. I am currently at 20-25% and stil loosing. Strength and size gains are coming along well.. joined ASF to get a little more insight and direction!

Damn! You weigh more, and are the same height as me!! But older. Ha! Welcome brother. Get that BF lower.

Im working on it, I was below 20 for a while but came off of the diet to start putting on some mass.. will get back to the cardio and dieting soon!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm big boned'd

Thanks Basskiller but that greating is usually followed with a tall cold beer! What gives!!!!

Welcome aboard!!

Thanks guys

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Welcome bro, yea they have some tall guys here with experience that can def. help you out.

Biker66 being tall does seem to make it harder to get mass, or at least see it. People say im big but I dont see it. I feel small because I got use to walking around at 265lbs for so about 6mths. Now 245lbs feels small to me.

I've only been on the forums for a couple weeks now and have learned a tromendous amount of knowledge on aas. Certainly becoming a hobby (the learning bit) so you deffinatly stopped at the right place ;]]
Welcome!

I hear you brother,you are a big guy.I made that statement because I am only 5'5 and know what the difference in height means as far as muscle gains.I have trained a couple guys over 6' tall one a very hard gainer the other moderate muscle growth with great fat loss.I am at 216 I think I was at 205 in the picture don't really remember. As far as feeling small we the people like us , will always feel small no matter how much muscle we carry,LOL. That is just who we are. Again welcome aboard brother, good to have you here!

Biker66 being tall does seem to make it harder to get mass, or at least see it. People say im big but I dont see it. I feel small because I got use to walking around at 265lbs for so about 6mths. Now 245lbs feels small to me.

Back